(Sales Presentation 2011)
Chinese Title: 真相
English Title: The Other Truth
Genre: Modern, Law
Producer: Amy Wong (Under the Canopy of Love, The Seventh Day, The Stew of Life, Only You)
RELEASE DATE: JUNE 27, 2011
Louise Lee Si Kei ("Patricide")
Aimee Chan ("A Star's Rape Case")
Kenneth Ma ("Fall for the Defendant")
A Star's Rape Case (呀星強姦案)
Uncle Files An Appeal (阿伯要上訴)
Fall for the Defendant (戀上了被告)
His Heart of Steel (郎心如鐵)
The Flying Spider (飛天螭蟧)
Indecent Assault (非禮)
A Tragic Destiny (悲慘命運)
Not Yet Married (未有完婚)
Subpoena 666 (傳票666)
Homosexual Fakes Marriage (同志假結婚)
Leading Actor's Destiny (男主角命運)
Barrister's Larceny Case (大律師偷竊案)
Subway Exposure (地鐵露械)
Splitting Up Mom's Property (瓜分阿媽財產)
False Memory Syndrome (錯誤記憶症)
Buyer's Remorse (收買疑雲)
Wrongful Imprisonment (冤獄)
When a legal case passes through the courtroom, is the court's judgement the actual truth? A group of lawyers with different personalities meet after encountering many complicated lawsuits. They go through all kinds of processes from collecting oral statements, evidence, going to court, prosecution and defense to being on trial before they unfold the story behind each one of them.
A good and evil lawyer, LAU SI KIT (Ruco Chan) likes to step over the line when doing things. For the win, he can even violate his own principles. His good friend, CHEUK SIU HIM (Raymond Wong), is the owner of a law firm. He has all the legal qualifications of a lawyer, but has absolutely no experience in court. In order to please the new colleague, a female lawyer HONG CHI YAN (Tavia Yeung), HIM makes his breakthrough and goes to court for the first time.
Their good friend, known as the 'Bad Luck Lawyer' WAI MAN HON (Louis Yuen) went through a bumpy career. With little interest in the legal field, HON relied on his mother's aid to survive in the field until today. However, a lawsuit that the public sees to be a definite lose accidentally falls into his hands....(Translated by: aZnangel)
Does every verdict reveal the truth? Watch the court room drama unfold as a group of very individual attorneys are brought together in complex legal proceedings and each lawyer reveals their own story.
Barrister LAU SZ-KIT's (Chan Chin Pang) ambition knows no limits. He will do everything he can in order to win a case, even if it means putting himself at risk.
His good friend CHEUK SIU-HIM (Wong Ho Yin) runs a law firm. Although HIM is a qualified barrister, he, has no court experience, until HONG CHI-YAN (Tavia Yeung) joins his firm. Thereafter, HIM's debut meets with loud acclaim.
Their good friend WAI MAN-HON (Yuen Shiu Cheung) is a down-on-his-luck lawyer who is financially dependent on his mother: but when a thorny case comes his way, it looks as if his luck has finally changed…
- King Sir <===> Raymond Wong (business partners)
- Raymond Wong ===> Tavia Yeung (have crush on)
- Tavia Yeung <===> Natalie Tong (mentor-student)
- King Sir <===> Ruco Chan (mentor-student)
- Raymond Wong <==> Ruco Chan, Louis Yuen (good friends)
- Ruco Wong <===> Tavia Yeung (love affair)
- Sam Chan <==> Ruco Chan (mentor-student)
- Natalie Tong ==> Ruco Chan (admiration)
- Tavia Yeung is a lawyer, named Hong Chi Yan.
- Tavia is Raymond Wong's girlfriend
- Tavia has a romantic relationship with Ruco Chan and Kenneth Ma.
- Natalie Tong is a lawyer in training, named Poon Hau Yue.
- Natalie has a romantic relationship with Ruco Chan and is Kenneth's girlfriend.
- Ruco is a lawyer, named Keith Lau Cheun Kit.
- Raymond Wong is the owner of the law firm. He is a Young Master Attonery, named Wallace Cheuk Siu Him (Him Siu)
- Louis Yuen and Kristal Tin are married couple.
- Louis is a lawyer and Kristal is a policewoman.
- Louise Lee guest stars in the first case 'Patricide'. Her son kills her husband.
- Aimee Chan guest stars as a TV actress, she gets raped by a young foreigner.
- Kenneth Ma guest stars as a defendant who Tavia falls for and is also Natalie's boyfriend.
- Chris Lai and Matthew Ko are lawyers
- King Sir and Astrid Chan are judges.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)