Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BIGBANGís Craziest, Most Memorable Hairstyles Over The Years
AsianEU - The Best Choice - Easy, Convenient and Friendly > Asian News > Non-HK Entertainment News
R.E.D
Source: Soompi

BIGBANG has been known to have some of the craziest hairstyles we can imagine. Some we love and others leaving us scratching our heads. Here are a bunch of hairstyles from all the members of the group.

G-DRAGON

This perm reminds me of a grandmaís hairstyle.

This actually seems like a person with two faces. One of a woman, the other of a man. He looks so much better without the bangs.

I personally love pink. Itís my all-time favorite color. This isnít the worst look on him but it isnít the best. But hey, you know what they say, ďReal men wear pink.Ē

So pretty! So angelic! Just like My Little Pony. My favorite colors all in one hairstyle.

TAEYANG

I always wonder how much hairspray is needed for something like this. He looks exactly like those ancient greek warriors back in the day

This is the first time Iíve ever seen a hairstyle like this. Itís different and funky. Letís just hope it isnít painful like a scorpion because thatís all I see.

Another one Iím not totally fond of. Itís almost like the previous one but a little more settled, which is better. The bling bling is doing it though.

T.O.P

The younger T.O.P. The boy next door. Still good looking.

DAESUNG

The comedian of the group. Heís like a burst of sunshine. He doesnít have as many memorable hairstyles as others. It seems heís always stuck to one
hairstyle, and it works for him.

Green makes him look like a totally different person. This is the most extreme hairstyle Iíve ever seen him in; it doesnít even look like him.

SEUNGRI

The maknae of the group! He always kids around and plays jokes on his members. I couldnít think of any crazy hairstyles from him. But hereís one just so we can see his cute face!
(T23) Guests See Only First Post
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2017  IPB SEO Module