Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wonder Girls So Hot Lyrics Burdens Ha Ji Won
AsianEU - The Best Choice - Easy, Convenient and Friendly > Asian News > Asian News Storage
Chloe.C
source: wonderland
credit: wondersmurf@YT

Wonder Girls So Hot Lyrics Burdens Ha Ji Won

Actress Ha Ji Won expressed her thoughts recently with regards to her name being mentioned in the lyrics of Wonder Girls So Hot song.
On SBS Entertainment Relay shown on the 5th, Ha Ji Won was referring to the particular line ‘My beautiful legs are like Ha Ji Won‘ in the So Hot song.
Searching for the term ‘Ha Ji Won‘ at any Korean search engines will yield results of that particular line from So Hot. Ha Ji Won expressed, “I was kind of burdened when I heard the song. Because the lyrics (in So Hot) mentioned that my legs were beautiful, everyone started paying attention to them. And since then, I had to take extra good care and management of my legs.”

So Hot MV w/ English Subs
(T23) Guests See Only First Post
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module