♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9106

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Samantha Ko celebrates her 30th birthday with 13 beauties

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jan 12 2017, 12:03 PM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao

Samantha Ko will be 30 years old on 13 January. Yesterday, She held a birthday celebration with 13 good friends including Sarah Song, Eliza Sam, Paisley Wu, Jennifer Shum, Kelly Cheung and Lisa Chong. They say "three women" makes a market, well, in her party, there were three markets with fourteen of them. The girls all adhered to their agreed "dress code", as they were all dressed in white colour. In the party, Samantha revealed her cleavage and danced happily with Sarah.
    Comments: 10 :: View Comments

Collapse

Nicholas Tse sings many classic songs at Beijing Concert

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jan 10 2017, 05:48 AM
    Sorce: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao

Nicholas Tse, Leo Ku, Hacken Lee, Joey Yung, William Chan, Vincy Chan and others were singing for the Music Tasting concert by EEG in Beijing on 06 January. As Nicholas didn't sing in the Shanghai concert and many fans complained about it. This time round, he was the first one to start performing, and he sang 3 classic songs one after another. Nicholas expressed he hopes to hold a concert with closer encounter with his fans. He told the bodyguards: "I am older now, don't worry. I will not jump down from the stage again."
    Comments: 6 :: View Comments

Collapse

G.E.M. promotes her debut film at Shenzhen

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jan 10 2017, 05:38 AM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal/On.cc

Singer, G.E.M. went to many movie theatres to promote her debut film in Shenzhen on 31 December. She shared some amusing incidents during filming and her New Year resolution with big group of fans. She expressed her fans will feel happy after watching her film and understand her life difficulty.

When mentioned about her world tour concert which had 73 rounds, G.E.M. replied the concert in Shenzhen was most unforgettable: "Outdoor concert is the most difficult but we will overcome it as long as with determination."
    Comments: 4 :: View Comments

Collapse

Roger Kwok looks forward to filming the sequel of "At the Threshold of an Era" series

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jan 5 2017, 03:43 PM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal/Mingpao

Roger Kwok, Ada Choi, Mag Lam, Babyjohn Choi and others were filming "Come On, Cousin III" series on 29 December. They were shooting a celebration party scene for Christmas in a school hall. When asked if Ada and Roger will have kissing and bed scenes, Roger said: "I hope not, as this is a healthy drama."

Roger and Ada worked together when filming "At the Threshold of an Era" series 10 years ago. TVB is planning to shoot the sequel. Asked if the original cast will be in the sequel, Roger disclosed that TVB did approach him and he was looking forward to working with Ada again. Ada revealed that she wanted to know the cast list and the storyline and said: "Of course, we talk about money too." As Roger and Ada are parents already, they would have more things to talk about and they will sure be collaborating well.

Comments: 29 :: View Comments

Collapse

Bosco Wong shows his 40 inches chest and has a short reunion with his Japanese girlfriend, Jun

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jan 5 2017, 03:20 PM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal/On.cc

Stylish actor, Bosco Wong falls in love with his Japanese girlfriend, Jun after filming healthy food advertisement last year and their relationship remain stable until now. A few days ago, they filmed new commercial together and it is considered a short reunion for them in Hong Kong for 3 days.

When asked if he celebrated Christmas and New Year's Day in Hong Kong, Bosco said: "Nope. I left on the second day after the shooting as I need to film series in Hengdian and she is very busy as well. (How do you maintain your relationship?) No choice as my work arrangement is until November. I will be filming Heart of Greed III (溏心風暴3) series in Hong Kong at a later date." On Instagram, Jun shared photo of herself drawing divination stick at a temple and the contents was: "You will get the blessings from god and everything will run smoothly if you are sincere."

Although it is a short reunion, Bosco looks energetic and it turns out that he trains his body fit due to filming advertisement. He disclosed he exercised and controlled his diet as it was not easy to maintain his 40 inches chest: "I eat white meat, without oil and dare not eat any food with carbohydrate at night. (Afraid of getting anorexia?) Nope. I will not eat oily food and I won't exceed 150 pounds in weight. In fact, my friends are worried that I am getting too thin but you should feel alright after seeing my body now."

Comments: 17 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27567 718401
    Hong Kong Local News 3221 45225
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1512
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12695
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633