Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

TVB crime thriller "Line Walker" will premiere on August 25

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Yesterday, 11:51 AM
    Source: ihktv.com
    Image: dramapot.com
    Translated by: R.E.D @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

TVB’s new crime thriller Line Walker will be broadcast on August 25. The cast of the 31 episode series are Charmaine Sheh, Raymond Lam, Michael Miu, Sharon Chan, Benz Hui, Elena Kong, Sammy Sum , Oscar Leung , Toby Leung, Mary Hon, Rosanne Lui, Patrick Tang, Samantha Ko and Ankie Beilke.

Michael Miu plays the role as Cheuk Hoi, the Chief Inspector of Hong Kong’s Criminal Intelligence Bureau. One of his close colleagues died in suspicious circumstances and the 5 undercover agents who were in constant contact with his dead friend also disappeared. Eventually, he managed to trace one of the undercover agents Ting Siu Ka (Charmaine Sheh), the boss of a foot massage parlour. In order to restore her own identity, Siu Ka agrees to infiltrate the triads. She manages to get close to an important member of a gambling group Sit Ka Keung (Raymond Lam). The two develope a relationship based on lies and deceit. When the truth is nearly unfold, Cheuk Hoi orders her to stop the operation, instead, he askes Mok Sin Yan (Sharon Chan) from the Independent Commission Against Corruption bureau to take over the case. Through Sin Yan, Cheuk Hoi has to chance to meet her sister Mok Sin Ching (Elena Kong). At the same time, triad head Tam Foon Hei (Benz Hui) is released from prison. His assistant, Lin Ho Kan (Sammy Sum) catches Cheuk Hoi's attention. The police and the triad are entangled in a series of cat and mouse game in the fight for justice, but who is really the one in control?
    Comments: 55 :: View Comments

Collapse

Wang Zi Qi exposes Sire Ma's lies in interview; Admits there are sex videos

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Jul 25 2014, 12:32 PM
    Source: Apple Daily
    Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Wang Zi Qi exposes Sire Ma's lies in interview; Admits there are sex videos

Recently, a video of Sire Ma doing a provocative dance in sexy lingerie was leaked out, attracting a lot of discussion. Sire also held a press conference, crying, saying she "definitely loved the wrong person", and indirectly hinted that she film the video to please her ex-lover, Mainland producer Wang Zi Qi. She expressed fear that other videos would be leaked to the media. However, Wang Zi Qi was quick to retort on Weibo, and accused Sire of lying. Yesterday, she accepted an interview with Apple Daily, and retorted all of Sire's accusations to her; exposing Sire's lies.

During her press conference, Sire expressed that the video was filmed to fulfill her lover's requests, and emphasized that she never possessed that clip. The video was filmed when she was a drunk; Wang Zi Qi accused Sire of lying:

"That sexy dance clip, and the baring photos leaked on the internet were not taken by me, nor did I send them to anyone else. That video is self-written, self-directed and self-acted by that person (Sire Ma). It was filmed by her own camera set on a stand! As for why I had this video, is because at that time, I was secretly with that person behind Laura's back. Everytime she came to Shanghai, no matter how late, I still had to go home. Plus, in the daytime, I had to go to work. One time, she said to me, when you're off from work today and come find me at the hotel, can you not go home? I want to give you a surprise. When I got to the hotel, she was already wearing the lingerie she wore in the dance video, waiting for me in the hotel room....and even said to me, when she competed in the Miss Hong Kong pageant, she did a dance performance in one of the segments, and that she wanted to dance for me. This is where the video came from! Not what she said about wanting to fulfill someone's request, and that she wasn't the one filming it."

"She said she was drunk that day, that is hilarious. In the three months I was with her, I never saw her drink. Before, we went to Europe together. When we were taking the train from Milan to Rome, she held a can of beer; it was the can of beer I drank. She kept holding it and taking pictures with it. She told me that she was very stressed filming dramas at TVB therefore had an endocrine disorder. So she had allergies, and pimples were growing on her face. She needed to drink Chinese medicine long term, and wouldn't even dare eat seafood. Why would she even drink at all? When she returned to Hong Kong, she used her cellphone and sent (the video) to me! But after I broke up with her, I already deleted it early on!"

Then did Wang Zi Qi send the video to anyone else to see? She heavily emphasized: "Absolutely not!" Why was it leaked? She expressed: "I don't know about this! I am also quite worried, if photos of me will leak out too. Because that person's camera also has intimate photos of us!"

As for the other sexual photos that Sire Ma admitted exists, is Wang Zi Qi the person who took the pictures? She expressed: "I have never used a camera to take sexual photos! But when this dance video was filmed, I was there watching her dance. When we weren't together, she would send me nude selfies." Asked if the intimate photos include sex videos and photos? Wang Zi Qi replied: "Yes. So I am also worried that my own photos will be leaked, since the camera is hers. It's the camera that Sire had on her neck in your report about her going on vacation with a steward." Asked once again whether Sire Ma has sex videos and photos of them in her hands? She replied: "Yes!"

After the news broke out, did Sire Ma contact you? Wang Zi Qi expressed: "Never. The last time we talked was when we broke up. I called her to ask for my marriage ring with Laura back." Sire has called the police, has the police contacted Wang Zi Qi? She said: "Up till now, no one has contacted me. I am not worried at all! Because I didn't do it! That clip was not filmed by me, and I definitely did not send it."

Sire Ma sent ambigous messages to an older male artiste

Asked if the camera used to take the video and photos is Sire's, Wang Zi Qi said: "Yes, the camera is hers! When she returned to Hong Kong, she once sent it to me, but I am not sure if she only sent it me! Because once, in Singapore, we once even slapped each other because I found out she was sending ambiguous messages to a much older, over 50 years old male artiste. So I am not sure if she only sent the video to me!" Asked if the male artiste is a Hong Kong artiste? She replied: "Yes, but I don't want to pull other people in." Coincidentally, back then, Sire was rumoured to have been "seducing" Damian Lau when filming "Silver Spoon Sterling Shackles". From Wang Zi Qi's words, it is hard not to suspect Damian Lau, who is 64 years old this year.

Exposed that she and Laura were already married

In the interview, Wang Zi Qi exposed: "Before, I kept quiet, was because I felt I also did something wrong. I had an extramaritial affair with someone, I do not have the face to criticize other people!"; exposing that she and Laura were already married.

Wang Zi Qi said: "Laura and I already got married in December 2011! In Europe, I had already told that person (Sire Ma), but that person said she doesn't care. She is happy being with me, that's all that matters!" Ever since Sire came between their relationship, Laura had expressed she has decided to break up. The regretful Wang Zi Qi had also expressed that her most loved in this lifetime is Laura. The day before, when Laura was asked about this, she expressed that she never heard this, and said: "Why do it when you knew the consequences?"

But a break up and a divorce is obviously not the same, asked how Wang Zi Qi and Laura's marriage is at this stage? She replied: "So I really feel very sorry to Laura! I was muddled in the brain by so-called "love". Laura sent me a lawyer's letter early on asking for a divorce, but I've been delaying it and didn't sign it. But even if I don't sign it, it's no use. When the time limit is up, we will automatically be divorced. I am in pain and absolutely regretful!"

"I'm the one who loved the wrong person!"

In her statement, Sire stated that she "definitely loved the wrong person", hinting accusations at Wang Zi Qi. Regarding this, Wang Zi Qi said: "First off, may I ask who she has ever truly loved? I'm the one who loved wrongly, trusted wrongly! I did many ridiculous things for her fake feelings, I lost my lover who accompanied me through 7 years of wind and rain! Who is the one that loved the wrong person!"

About Sire confessing that she filmed the video because she wanted to "fulfill the person's requests", asked once again whether Wang Zi Qi had requested Sire to film it? She replied: "Of course not! I already said it very clearly from the start. The reason why I accepted an interview this time but didn't speak out before, is because I knew I did something wrong, and I don't have the face to criticize and talk about other people! But this time, it's not simply about morals, but it is related to legal matters! I have to give myself justice, and give my family, my friends that care about me, and the public an appropriate explanation! I know whatever I say, being a character in this relationship, I will be scolded! But things cannot just be wrongly pinned on me and be wrongly blamed!"

Lastly, the reporters asked what Wang Zi Qi thinks about Sire Ma? She replied: "She is always a person who lies for the greedy heart that is hidden behind her fake mask. When I person tells one lie, no matter how many more lies they say, they still cannot cover up the nasty things they did."

A part of reporter's WhatsApp conversation with Wang Zi Qi

Comments: 78 :: View Comments

Collapse

Sire Ma tears up in press conference and interview; all jobs stopped indefinitely

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Jul 24 2014, 12:01 PM
    Source: on.cc

Sire Ma tears up in press conference and interview; all jobs stopped indefinitely

A video clip of TVB artiste, Sire Ma doing a provocative dance leaked out. Today, she returned to Tseung Kwan O TVB City to see executive, Virginia Lok. Afterwards, she was accompanied by Communications co-director, Tsang Sing Ming to see the reporters. Sire Ma's jobs are officially all stopped indefinitely; when she was being interviewed, she burst out crying three times.

Once blindly trusted someone

Asked when the video clip was filmed? She replied: "The clip was filmed last year, it's been quite a while already. I've already called the police. Today, the Regional Crime Unit went to my house to record my statement. I have already described all the detailed information and situation to the police, so there may be some details that I am not able to tell everyone here. (Is the clip filmed by yourself or someone filmed for you?) It is not filmed by me, nor did I ever have a copy. The police will help me investigate about the clip. (Who filmed it?) The person is obviously someone I was once very close with. Like I said in my statement, I once blindly trusted someone very deeply, I believe many people can become quite blind in love. There are many things you can learn a lesson from. Once you are deep into a relationship, you will always think that these situations will never happen to you. I know now that only you can protect yourself, so as a girl, you really should never film such videos or take such pictures."

Admits that there is more than one video clip

Asked if there is more than one video clip, Sire Ma stated: "I actually really don't know. No matter what, I have to stay strong and face the situation, it's very hard. (So is there more than one video? You've filmed them, you should know) There should be more. This is actually my very personal matters, I hope everyone can allow me to not answer this question." Afterwards, she continued: "I know who has (these clips). All I can do now is calm down. (Is the clip filmed by Wang Zi Qi?) This is very private. I don't want to talk about who it is, I've already given the true details to the police. (Wang Zi Qi and Laura both deny that they leaked the clip, so are they lying?) I know who has the clip. As for who leaked it, or through what methods they publicized it, I will leave that to the police to investigate. (But Wang Zi Qi said that she has received clips and photos you sent her.) I won't respond to what she said. These clips are not filmed by myself, I never saved them. (Have you ever sent videos to her?) These are very private matters, I hope you can let me not answer. These situations will help me be stronger. Being able to sit here today, I am really thankful that there are many people who encourage and support me. I feel a lot of love. Why these videos were leaked, what other people are think, I really don't know. I need to be strong and face it, I need to take responsibility and take on the consequences and be responsible to my family."

Accepted Scoop's 10 minute interview shortly after: "When you love someone, you want to try your best to please them"

Shortly after finishing her press conference, she accepted a 10 minute interview with "Scoop". She continued her confession and cried, and often could not speak. Again, she expressed that she had already called the police and that she hopes that the police will help give her justice. (Why were the video and photos leaked?) I was very surprised when I saw it. I didn't film it, nor do I have them. I don't know why it leaked." Asked why she filmed the provocative dance clip, Sire could not help but tear up and said: "When you really love and trust someone, you really yet your guard down. When you love somene, you will try your best to fulfill their requests and please them." (Your future road will be hard?) "From last year till now, it's been quite hard. There was a period where I really could not let go, I tried seeing the psychiatrist and took sleeping pills, depression medication and entered a religion, because there were so many things I could not understand. No matter what, I can only become strong and overcome it."

I disappointed many people

When she was aked whether she is scared other video clips will leak out, she replied: "From last year till today, I once wasn't able to let go. I went to the psychiatrist, and went for religious help. I've become a lot stronger now. No matter what happens later on, I will be strong and overcome it!" When the host commented that she is very strong, she said: "After experience a relationship that was a mistake, I believe that once you make a mistake, the most important thing is to be strong!" She continued: "In terms of love, I've failed and made mistakes, no matter what mistakes people make, you must be strong to overcome the obstacles. After this news broke out, many people gave their consolations. Yesterday, I received over a hundred messages from friends and co-workers. Some were audio clips, some were text. Some gave me phone calls. In this one year, I've heard all the nasty words, seen all the nasty comments. Now, there are so many people who support me, I am very touched! I feel sorry to my family and friends. I've hurt them. The company has stopped all my jobs. I understand they just want to protect me, so I accept their decision. I disappointed a lot of people."

Near the end of the interview, when talking about her family, Sire Ma was especially agitated, she expressed: "Today, I said sorry to my mom and dad. My dad told me, "My daughter, even if the sky falls, I will withstand it with you!"

Watch Scoop interview HERE

Comments: 76 :: View Comments

Collapse

TVB Ratings Report (07/14/2014 - 07/20/2014)

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Jul 24 2014, 10:58 AM
    Source: KuangaiTVB
    Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net

TVB Ratings Report (07/14/2014 - 07/20/2014)

Dramas
    Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain - 寒山潛龍 (EPS 11-15) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 29 PTS)

Black Heart White Soul - 忠奸人 (EPS 1-5) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 555-559) - 23 PTS

Shades of Life - 我們的天空 (EP 01) - 18 PTS (SUNDAY DRAMA)

Variety Shows
    The Conquerors - 快樂聯盟 - 21 PTS

Eating Well with Madam Wong - 吾淑吾食 - 19 PTS

Explore Japan Rail 'n Drive - 夏.日.悠遊 - 19 PTS

Street Sorcerors 2 - 街頭魔法王2 - 18 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

Related News
    World Cup Matches Ratings:
    - The match that received the highest ratings was the Quarterfinals match with Argentina vs. Belgium, with 16.9 PTS
    - The average rating for the World Cup FINAL match, Germany vs. Argentina, was 15.1 PTS

Complaints/Praises
    - Shades of Life received one complaint, saying the story content is biased.
    - Black Heart White Soul received five praises, for the exciting story; a drama worth following.
    Comments: 17 :: View Comments

Collapse

Sire Ma's ex-lover, Wang Zi Qi releases a statement: "I often received similar videos and photos from her"

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Jul 24 2014, 06:41 AM
    Source: AppleDaily

Sire Ma's ex-lover, Wang Zi Qi releases a statement: "I often received similar videos and photos from her"

Yesterday, after the video of Sire Ma doing a provocative dance in sexy lingerie was leaked out, Sire released a statement through SMS, saying she "definitely loved wrongly". Moments after, at approximately 11:30pm last night, Sire Ma's ex-lover, Wang Zi Qi also released a statement:

(1) When I was with Sire Ma, she often sends me videos and photos such as the ones leaked today through WeChat. But after I saw her real "face" and motives, I already deleted them ages ago! As for how the video and photos were leaked, I have no idea!

(2) I was not able to resist temptation and fell into a "horse" sickness (*play on words with Sire Ma's name, as Ma is "horse"). Losing my most beloved person in this lifetime is my life's greatest pain! A person who uses relationships to cheat money are not worthy to talk about love! I had kept silent until today because I had given my true feelings (to that person), but if someone tries to twist the truth, then I will take action to protect myself! There is a bottom life for my endurance!

(3) In terms of love, it was me who had no resistance, that's why she had the chance to take advantage. This also led me to do a series of ridiculous things, and seriously hurt my family and my friends who love me. Thank you to my older sister and my father who pulled me back from the edge of the cliff.

(4) Some media outlets took the Weibo that I posted early morning on the 23rd and fabricated the meaning of it. When I posted that, the video and photos were not leaked yet. I do not have the ability to forsee the future. The post was only to encourage myself to work hard and establish a new page in my career.

(5) If anyone or any media publish any fabricated reports about me, I will take legal action.

(END)

In Sire Ma's statement last night, other than saying she "loved wrongly", she also emphasized that she does not personally have those screencaps or videos. She has already called the police and contacted a lawyer. Because this is involved with her private matters, she will consider taking legal action.
    Comments: 41 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27369 695627
    Hong Kong Local News 2190 37765
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1508
    Chinese Music Discussion 1509 12393
    Korean Music Discussion 916 3612