Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

User:
Password:

Collapse

Board Statistics

Today's Birthdays
calendar 5 members are celebrating their birthday today
only luv you(27), Karen930(25), EasonFanSee(23), gemhubby, Mooncake.stevE(23)
Board Statistics
Board Stats Our members have made a total of 5,677,016 posts
We have 66,707 registered members
The newest member is singyeah
Most users ever online was 14,355 on Jan 17 2012, 04:20 PM

Collapse

New Members

Username Joined
singyeah Sep 8 2014, 03:29 PM
JeTaime_ Sep 8 2014, 08:30 AM
blackeclipse Sep 4 2014, 09:39 AM
yetngor Aug 31 2014, 01:46 AM
LaLa29 Aug 30 2014, 02:11 AM

Collapse

Top Posters

Username Posts
Wu Ying 18142
wendy 15233
aZnangel 13291
R.E.D 11710
♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9380

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Roy Chow suspected of threatening to kill Ah Yu and their two daughters

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Sep 26 2014, 09:35 PM
    Source: MingPao
    Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Roy Chow suspected of threatening to kill Ah Yu and their two daughters

Earlier this month, Roy Chow was given a binding order in the case of committing violence on his wife, Yu Chiu. Who knew that not even a month after that, Roy Chow is involved in another case again. This time, he must appear in court again, being suspected of threatening Yu Chiu. This Tuesday (23rd), Roy Chow was suspected of sending Whatsapp messages to Yu Chiu, saying he will kill her and their two daughters, and also that he would suicide. Afterwards, he even caused commotion at Ah Yu's parents' home, requesting to see Ah Yu. Yesterday, Roy was supposed to be in court for the case in Tuen Mun, but before the court session began, the prosecutor suddenly got notified that Roy is sick and must stay in the hospital for observation, so he was not able to appear in court.

The prosecution's case reads, that the defendant, Roy Chow (30 years old), during his binding order, sent messages through WhatsApp to Yu Chiu around 7:30pm on the 23rd of this month, saying that he will kill Chiu and their two daughters, and also said he would suicide. Since the domestic violence case that broke out at the beginning of this month, Ah Yu had moved back to her parents' place in Tuen Mun.

Remain in hospital for observation

On the same day, later at night, Roy Chow went to Ah Yu's parents' home and requested to see Ah Yu, but her parents rejected. Under anger, Roy scolded the two seniors using swear words. The Chiu family felt afraid, so they called the police. After the police arrested Roy Chow, he requested that he be sent to the Tuen Mun hospital. On Thursday (25th), Tuen Mun Hospital stated that Roy was in condition to appear in court. However, yesterday morning, the prosecutor in charge of the case suddenly received notice that Roy must remain in the hospital, and would not be able to appear in court. The judge questioned Chow's lawyer on how he was feeling unwell. The lawyer expressed that he hasn't had the opportunity to see Roy Chow yet, so he hasn't been able to get any instructions from him.

Court date pushed to next week

The judge has pushed the case to the 3rd of next month, or an earlier, suitable date next week. Before that, because of the prosecution's application, Roy Chow must stay in a cell block.

10 people accompanied him to transfer hospitals

Roy Chow did not appear for his arraignment yesterday morning because of illness, but because of the prosecution's request, Roy must be locked in a cell block. Around 3:30pm in the afternoon, he was accompanied by 4 securities from the Hospital Authority, 2 police officers and a medical care personnel, to transfer from Tuen Mun hospital (with no custodial awards) to a custodial ward in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, so he can continue being supervised by police. He was supposed to transfer mid-afternoon, but it was rumoured that it was cancelled due to fever, but in the end, he had to transfer later on in the day.

Eyes wide open to show he is sober

When Roy Chow was being pushed out of his ward, he wore a surgical mask and closed his eyes. There was only a medical professional pushing his bed. When he was asked if he was sober, he opened his eyes wide, confirming yes. The whole time, reporters asked if he regretted his actions? If he knew threatening his wife would result in going to jail? Does he have a fever? Does he have anything to say to his wife and daughters? and many other questions. He did not reply.

Chain tied to his waist

Because his two hands were under his blanket, it could not be seen whether there were handcuffs or not, but the police tied a metal chain to Roy's waste; possibly in case he loses control of his temper, so they tied a safety chain just in case.
    Comments: 68 :: View Comments

Collapse

Stephy Tang hopes to have a baby before she is 35

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Sep 24 2014, 07:03 PM
    Source: Oriental Daily

Stephy Tang hopes to have a baby before she is 35

30 year old Cantopop singer, Stephy Tang, attended the blessing ceremony for her new movie in Pat Heung. Stephy revealed that her role this time has a very tragic story: "Very different from my previous roles. (Getting rid of your "jade girl" image?) I am not a jade girl anymore. I scared the director to, he didn't know I could go that far." Playing a police officer who is pregnant, asked Stephy if she likes children? She expressed: "I like kids, when I am pregnant in the future, I want to be a "fit mom". (When will you have a baby?) I don't want to be pregnant at an old age, so I hope to have a baby before I am 35 years old. (You and boyfriend, Alex Fong, have a consensus?) Tell him to read the newspaper la!"

Regarding her accidentally burning her forehead with a curler the other day, Stephy laughed at herself: "The injury is still very fresh, it's already my second time. Feel very stupid, I was rushing, so I burned myself. (Left a scar?) I'm scared!" Asked if her boyfriend comforted her? She immediately "complained": "No, he only said I am very stupid!"
    Comments: 83 :: View Comments

Collapse

TVB Ratings Report (09/15/2014 - 09/21/2014)

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Sep 23 2014, 07:58 PM
    Source: Wacow @ Blog163
    Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net

TVB Ratings Report (09/15/2014 - 09/21/2014)

Dramas
    Line Walker - 使徒行者 (EPS 16-20) - 29 PTS (Peaking at 33 PTS)

All That Is Bitter Is Sweet - 大藥坊 (EPS 6-10) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 605-609) - 24 PTS

Shades of Life - 我們的天空 (EP 09) - 17 PTS

Variety Shows
    Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk - SUNDAY扮嘢王 - 21 PTS

Neighborhood Treasures 6 - 千奇百趣玩HIGH D - 20 PTS

Queen Feast - 女皇的盛宴 - 20 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 20 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

Comments: 45 :: View Comments

Collapse

"Line Walker" producer reveals the drama has filmed two endings: Regretful vs Perfection

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Sep 22 2014, 09:14 PM
    Source: on.cc

"Line Walker" producer reveals the drama has filmed two endings: Regretful vs Perfection

On Monday night, TVB drama "Line Walker" cast, Michael Miu, Samantha Ko, Elena Kong, Oscar Leung, Sharon Chan, and others watched the drama together during their dinner gathering in Tsim Sha Tsui. Producer Jazz Man exposed that the drama has a hidden ending. They had filmed two endings on hand, and on the last week, they will have the audience vote on which ending to use; the fate of Charmaine Sheh and Raymond Lam will be in their hands. Jazz said: "One ending is a regret, the other is a perfect ending, it is up to the viewers." Asked if they will film a prequel or sequel due to the good response from the audience? He said: "Need to see how the audience's responses are first, and let the company decide."

Michael Miu expressed that it is his turn to treat the cast to dinner this time. Regarding the series ratings being quite decent, Michael feels reassured: "The drama is discussion worthy every week, and the ratings are rising. In recent years, I rarely get surrounded when I go out, (but this time) many keep asking who is the undercover. I won't tell, of course." About the drama having two endings, Michael revealed that he likes an ending with regrets, because he feels it will leave a deeper impact in the audience. But in the end, which ending gets broadcasted is decided from the audience's votes. Asked if he hopes the drama will film a prequel or sequel, he said: "Let the company and producer decide!"
    Comments: 223 :: View Comments

Collapse

Nicholas Tse and Faye Wong get back together; spotted together in Faye's Beijing home

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Sep 19 2014, 10:31 PM
    Source: ETToday / GigaCircle

Pic of the pair back during 2001-2003 relationship

Nicholas Tse and Faye Wong get back together; spotted together in Faye's Beijing home

Celebrity 34 year old Nicholas Tse and 45 year old Faye Wong are currently both divorced and are single again. Although the pair had broken up for many years already, in many people's eyes they are still a perfect match. There were many times where there were rumours of them getting back together. Recently, the two were finally photographed together, even kissing in Faye Wong's house in Beijing, creating a big shock in the entertainment industry.

According to a Mainland media outlet, Sohu Entertainment, Nicholas Tse was photographed in a car with Faye Wong heading back to her home on the 15th, and even stayed at her house for 4 days, not even taking one step outside. He was seen during his stay, both of them interacted like they were very much in love, like a couple that just started. Other than personally cooking for Faye, photographers were even able to capture the two kissing.

The report said, that at the time, Faye was lying on the bed playing with her phone, while talking to Nicholas who was sitting on the bed. During the conversation, it seemed like the two talked about some happy things. Faye even raised her feet and acted sweetly to Nic; in the end, the two ended up getting closer and closer and ended up in a passionate kiss. Also, when he was sitting by himself by the window, she went up to him to talk, and in the middle, give him a light kiss.

Faye Wong and Nicholas Tse are 11 years apart. From the beginning till the end of their relationship, they were always the centre of attention. Other than the fact that the two's ages are far apart, back then, Faye was also a hit as a female singer while Nicholas was only known as a famous playboy in the entertainment industry. In the end, the relationship ended in November 2003, until today, after breaking up for 11 years, did they get back together, making many supporters of their relationship incredibly excited and happy.

Video: Footage of the two in Faye's apartment:

Comments: 251 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27418 700891
    Hong Kong Local News 2223 38490
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1509
    Chinese Music Discussion 1510 12443
    Korean Music Discussion 916 3616