♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9099

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

S Storm movie: Julian Cheung, Louis Koo and Vic Chou compete for Chok image

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Aug 10 2016, 12:28 PM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal

The photos of new film "S Storm", sequel to "Z Storm" movie starring Louis Koo, Julian Cheung, Vic Chou, Ada Choi and others have been released . In the new film, Louis continues to act in his old role, fighting against corruption and has a life and death battle with cold-blooded killer acted by Vic. Louis said "Although it is the same role, the story line is different and I have overcome more challenges. Julian acts as senior police inspector who aims to sort out corruption as well as murder, during the process, there are more conflicts. Hence, it makes the story more interesting."

"S Storm" film has more action scenes in comparison to "Z Storm" movie. In the movie, Vic has many dangerous action scenes such as jumping car, gun shoot and fighting. He said "There are more special effects and the director is very professional. All actions look very real and the filming is considered thrilling to me."
    Comments: 49 :: View Comments

Collapse

Frankie Lam exposes Jessica Hsuan signs long contract with TVB: She wants to be the next Law Lan

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Aug 2 2016, 11:25 AM
    Source: Asia E-News Portal

Frankie Lam and Jessica Hsuan attended the blessing ceremony for TVB new series "The Woman Who Doesn't Know How to Flirt" in Lan Kwai Fong the other day. In fact, it is their first collaboration after 20 years in showbuz. They had started filming the series 3 weeks ago. Jessica pointed out that the atmosphere of on screen and back stage are both ecstatic. "There is no turning back now".

Frankie said: "Perhaps she has signed a long contract with TVB, but not for me yet. She wants to be the next Law Lan". Jessica smiled "Without him (meaning Frankie), there will be less laughters around !" Speaking about the recent media reports that Samantha Ko has been under a lot of stress filming that series, Frankie said he only found out about it after reading the newspaper. "She has every right to expect 100% perfection from herself, as she is still a new comer, she has plenty of space for improvement." Jessica said she supports Samantha whole heartedly as she knows Samantha has ben working very hard.

Comments: 53 :: View Comments

Collapse

Jonathan Cheung's mother left him when he was 4 years old and he wished to see her again

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Aug 2 2016, 10:48 AM

Jonathan Cheung's acting skills has been improving since joining showbiz for many years and in his recent series "House of Spirits", he acted as a man going for quick success in financial industry and with a sharp witted wife.

Other than having a smooth career, Jonathan has a perfect family and a baby daughter after getting married with Angie Mak. But he had an 'untied knot' in his heart all along; his mother left him when he was 4 years old. He is hoping to see his mother again.

ON.CC contacted Jonathan and when asked about his words to his mother upon seeing her again, Jonathan replied he did not wish to affect others and said "I do not wish to talk about my family affair because it may and affect other people. I can't imagine what to say and what I would do when i see her again!"

Jonathan has been suffering from skin disease in recent years but starting to see improvement after seeking treatment. He disclosed his skin is almost recovered, "My skin is much better now and I am recovering around 90%.."
    Comments: 11 :: View Comments

Collapse

Kate Tsui will focus on developing her career in Mainland China

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jul 28 2016, 04:21 AM

Kate Tsui appeared in Mainland China live broadcast show lately and expressed she had signed contract with Wong Cho Lam's work studio and will be developing her career in China. She added Cho Lam was full of confidence of her and felt assured to rely on him for her career.

During the Q&A session, Kate shared her daily life and will wear the jewellery designed by her when attending events. She will stay at home to design it quietly during her free time. Kate expressed she enjoyed filming "Buddy Cops" film but was more conservative about relationship in reality. She will not take the initiative to woo guys and find ways to enjoy the preferred lifestyle. Happiness was most important before finding the right partner.

Comments: 28 :: View Comments

Collapse

Cold War 2 set to break box office records this hot summer

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jul 27 2016, 03:56 AM
    Source: ejinsight/hk01.com/sina.net
    Video: Youtube

Cold War 2 is on its way to become the No. 1 box office hit of all time for Chinese-language films in Hong Kong, breaking the record set by the 2011 Taiwanese romantic flicker You Are the Apple of My Eye, which grossed HK$61.85 million in the city. Cold War 2, which assembles a powerful all-male cast, in the tradition of Internal Affairs, and plays up headline-hogging conflicts involving the police force, the security bureau and the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC).

While the two award-winning lead actors – Aaron Kwok as the police commissioner and Tony Leung as his deputy – deliver outstanding performances in this movie, it’s Chow Yun-fat who steals the limelight. Chow, who is said to be the people’s choice for the next chief executive because of his refreshing down-to-earth friendliness and high regard for local culture, has been rarely seen in local movies over the past two decades, having shifted his acting career to Hollywood. But the man, who came to be known as the God of Gamblers in the ’80s, plays the role of Justice Oswald Kan. His famous movie line, after knowing that he was appointed to the committee to rubberstamp the proposal to remove Kwok in favor of Leung – “I will spend the rest of my life serving you (Leung) and you alone”.

Since it opened on July 8, Cold War 2 has earned nearly HK$58 million as of Monday. But given a daily box office of HK$700,000, and a weekend take of over HK$1 million, it is poised to break the local record by weekend. In fact, the movie could hit HK$70 million this summer because it is likely to be shown throughout August, given all the favorable reviews.

Cold War 2 is also doing well in China, where it has grossed 650 million yuan (HK$756 million, US$97.42 million) so far despite a 30 percent drop in box office earnings this year. The less than exciting box office earnings in China this summer is not so much due to the quality of the movies as to the fact that online movie ticket discounts were not offered this year, according to industry watchers.

Last year, entertainment giants such as Alibaba Group’s Taobao offered tickets at 9.9 yuan each, much lower than the minimum ticket price of 30 yuan, to entice more users. Taobao recorded a 1 billion yuan deficit as a result of movie promotions last year.
    Comments: 15 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27567 718397
    Hong Kong Local News 3117 44663
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1512
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12687
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633