wendy 14813
R.E.D 12498
aZnangel 12187
♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9094

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Movie Version of Line Walker: Nick Cheung used his gun to point at Louis Koo

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 27 2016, 11:28 AM
    Source: Asia E-News

Costume fitting photos of movie version "Line Walker" starring Louis Koo, Charmaine Sheh, Nick Cheung and Francis Ng were released a few days ago. Louis and Nick were brothers but Nick used his gun to point at Louis when both were suspecting if one of them was undercover.

When mentioned about testing their brotherly ties scene, Louis disclosed that there was no fear when Nick pointed his gun at him but he needed to show his nervousness and pretend to remain calm at the same time, while Nick was enjoying the moment.

As for Francis, he acted as a responsible and cool CIB, and looked cool in his role image photo. Charmaine will continue to act as an undercover while, Benz Hui requested to have a second life in the movie. Looks like there will be a high suspense in the movie.
    Comments: 17 :: View Comments

Collapse

Bobby Au Yeung will wear a bikini for high ratings

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 27 2016, 04:55 AM
    Source: Asia E-News

Bobby Au Yeung, Bowie Wu/Sau Gor, Law Lan, and Mandy Wong, with 50 other artistes attended "TVB Amazing Summer" press conference today. Many TVB siusangs and fadans have left in the recent years, the scene is not as grand as before, but luckily Bobby is still there to hold the fort. Eric Tsang also filmed a video to announce that he will be hosting a new gameshow "I Love Hong Kong", which will soon be broadcast.

Speaking of Bobby holding the fort, Bobby modestly said: "No, Sau Gor is still here, how is it my turn now? As Sau Gor is my god, Law Lan is my goddess."He have confidence that the TV ratings of new TVB series, "House of Spirits" will do well, he said "People often say, whether we win or lose, we have to count on Bobby, but this time we have Bowie watching over us." Asked if he will be battling with his new series, he said: "Where is the battle? Is someone attacking us? We just want to provide the best to the audience." Bobby smilingly said if the ratings are ideal, he will wear a bikini and have a winter swim. So he hopes the TV ratings for the series will reach at least 30 points.
    Comments: 7 :: View Comments

Collapse

Myolie Wu sang "Someone Like You" in Transboundary Singer, received good feedback

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 23 2016, 11:54 AM
    Source: MingPao
    Youtube: Appledaily
    Translated by : R.E.D @ http://asianuniverse.net/

Myolie Wu recently took part in Beijing's TV singing programme "Transboundary Singer" as a contestant. Dressed in an elegant deep V black outfit, she sang Adele's famous song (Someone Like You). After 30 second of her singing, one of the judges Eric Moo reacted with an "O" shape mouth and said "Ha". The other judge Kay Huang pointed out that Myolie used the wrong technique to sing this song and she also lacked of emotion. Despite all that and after discussion among all the judges, they decided to let Myolie go on stage.

After Myolie's performance, she received lots of applause by the audience. The judges were also pleased with her performance. When asked by one of the judges what she was thinking when she was singing, Myolie replied "I am a strong believer in "love", therefore I understand this song. Although this is a sad song, I sang it in a positive manner. It is sad that you have gone, but I will wait for my Mr Right to come along". Some netizens associated Myolie with her ex-lover Bosco Wong, they reckoned the song was meant for him.

Early yesterday morning, Myolie posted in weibo, thanking everyone for their support. She revealed that she was in fact very nervous on stage "The first time when I faced the judges, my heart nearly jumped out from my mouth. I often feel I perform better in rehearsal then live show, but this is my problem. Maybe that is why I haven't produced new song anymore".
    Comments: 7 :: View Comments

Collapse

Sisley Choi exposed herself accidentally and admitted she did not make safety precautions

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 23 2016, 10:37 AM
    Source: Asian E-News
    Youtube/images: On.cc

Sisley Choi, Lawrence Ng, Selena Li and others attended the promotion event for TVB series "Presumed Accidents" in Tsuen Wan the other day. Sisley wore a high slit dress and accidentally exposed herself while playing games. Winki Lai removed her shoes as well.

Subsequently, Sisley and Lawrence accepted the interview and when asked if she was worried about exposing herself as she was wearing sexily, Sisley said "Do not expect that would happen while we play exciting games. (Makes safety precaution?) Nope but okay." However, Lawrence disclosed he was exposed instead: "It exposes my muscles." Mentioning about Sisley and him were father and daughter relationship instead of lovers, Lawrence replied they purposely gave wrong impression to the audiences. When asked if it was a pity not to act as couple, Sisley said "It is better as we are closer."

When mentioned about Selena Li remarked that newcomers such as Sisley deserved more opportunities, Sisley clarified that they got along well "We have been filming series happily and her words make me very happy. (Does not feel she treats you as newcomer?) Same rumours have been circulating and nothing is true."
    Comments: 8 :: View Comments

Collapse

Tavia Yeung will consider to film Heart of Greed III series depending on her schedule

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 17 2016, 11:36 AM
    Source: Asia E- News

Tavia Yeung attended the promotion event for Myolie Wu's fashion brand at Kowloon City the other day. When asked if she was interested to film Heart of Greed III series as she filmed Heart of Greed and Heart of Greed II previously despite her contract with TVB had ended, she replied she will consider depending on her schedule. Mentioning that the series might start filming next year, Tavia said: "It is better if filming starts after the Lunar New Year. If the film producer approaches me, I will consider. Heart of Greed series is well-liked by everybody and I am looking forward to the collaboration." However, Raymond Lam will be excluded from the filming due to his schedule and Tavia expressed new rapport might establish with new cast team while old cast team might give higher expectations to the audiences.

When asked if she is currently taking a break, Tavia said: "Currently discussing about new series and preparing my wedding banquet at the end of the year. I am very busy right now and I can only film series during my free time. After all, I wish to take a break since I have been filming series for so many years."
    Comments: 42 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27567 718399
    Hong Kong Local News 3055 44327
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1512
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12685
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633