♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9106

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Hacken Lee and Vivian Chow work together again after 25 years

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Mar 19 2017, 08:36 AM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal/Mingpao

Hacken Lee invited his good friend Vivian Chow to play the main female lead in his new MV "C3PO". Hacken told reporter "The first two sentences of the lyrics describe the pure white dress of a Princess. This is what makes me approach my good friend Vivian Chow immediately."

However, Hacken dared not contact Vivian directly "I was afraid she may turn me down, and I wouldn't know what to do then. But she agreed immediately when my assistant asked her on my behalf." Vivian said "I am very happy that Hacken still remembers me and I happen to have some spare time. I agreed immediately because I am still in good shape. I didn't gain much weight during the Chinese New Year." Hacken and Vivian first collaborated in 1992 for the MV "Thousands of Love in one".
    Comments: 7 :: View Comments

Collapse

Shirley Kwan arrested for hitting and threatening to ‘chop’ worker at hotel

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Mar 17 2017, 05:47 AM
    Source: SCMP//Appledaily/hk01.com

Canto-pop singer Shirley Kwan Suk-yee has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting and intimidating a worker at a Discovery Bay hotel.

The 50-year-old entertainer was trying to place an order at a restaurant at 5.30am on Thursday at the Auberge Discovery Bay on Siena Avenue, where she had been staying for a period. But her order was rejected by a 29-year-old employee because of an unpaid hotel bill of an unknown amount. Kwan became agitated and was heard saying to the worker: “Do you believe I’ll get a knife and chop you?” She was also said to have hit him in the chest. Police were called in, and Kwan was arrested.

The worker was taken to North Lantau Hospital for medical examination. Kwan was later released on bail and must report back to the police at the end of this month. A Lantau district investigation team is handling the case. When the singer was first approached by the press outside the hotel on Thursday night, she pretended she was someone else. She then said she had nothing to clarify and refused to comment further. She also pushed away a camera as she tried to avoid being videotaped.

Kwan, known for her cutting-edge image, had held a concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum in April and performed at The Venetian Macao in July. In October, she was hospitalised after being rescued from the waters near the same Discovery Bay hotel. Police said Kwan was uninjured and conscious when taken to North Lantau Hospital, where she was found to be in stable condition.

The incident happened after the singer and a female friend were walking along seaside Siena Avenue after having dinner at the hotel. A police source said the friend told officers that Kwan was unhappy because of work and had walked down to the sea for a swim. The friend sought help as the singer could not be persuaded to return to land.

Comments: 15 :: View Comments

Collapse

Elena Kong expresses her gratitude towards everybody for supporting her series

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Mar 5 2017, 03:01 PM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao

TVB series, "Tiger Mom Blues" finished airing its finale on March 3. In the final episode, Elena Kong reconciled with Karman Kong who acted as her daughter. It is a happy ending but many netizens could not bear to see the ending of the series and hope TVB will produce sequel.

Elena shared photo of herself having dinner with Ben Wong, Mattrew Ho and Arnold Kwok watching the finale together on Weibo. She left a message to express her gratitude towards the cast team members and audiences "The finale of Tiger Mom Blues series has finished airing its finale tonight and thank you for the support and love. I will not be here if without your supports especially my 3 daughters including the young daughter growing up. You are too powerful and we establish team unity together. Thank you for accompanying us for 20 nights and the supports again. Thank you, thank you and thank you!"

Comments: 24 :: View Comments

Collapse

"Twins" Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung hold their world tour concert in US

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Feb 23 2017, 05:16 AM
    Source: ASian E-News Portal/MingPao
    Video: Youtube

Charlene Choi attended a New York fashion show a few days ago and after that , she then went to San Francisco to meet up with her "sister", Gillian Chung for their world tour concert "#Twins# LOL Live in USA" at Reno Event Center on 19th February. Before the concert, they held an autograph session and it attracted many fans from the US to support them.
    Comments: 18 :: View Comments

Collapse

Kristal Tin suffered tremendous stress filming new series "Destination Nowhere" : I used to grind my teeth while sleeping

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Feb 14 2017, 12:28 PM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal/Mingpao

Kristal Tin, Kevin Cheng, James Ng and others were promoting TVB new series"Destination Nowhere" on 11 February. When asked if there was any unforgettable memory during filming: Kevin replied "We failed to film one scene for many days as it was raining continuously. It rained whenever we went up to the roof top." Kristal admitted she suffered tremendous stress while filming this series: "I gound my teeth when sleeping and that woke me up as a result. I felt quite scared. I am glad that is over now."

Kevin bought seafood products to visit his girlfriend's house during Lunar New Year: "It is basic courtesy and we have reunion dinner together. (Celebrating Lantern Festival together?) Nope. I need to rehearse while she needs to film series."
    Comments: 22 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27567 718403
    Hong Kong Local News 3279 45434
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1512
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12699
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633