Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Taeyeon announces legal retaliation against haters

Posted By:  wendy @ Jul 25 2015, 11:38 PM
    Credit: allkpop, allkpop

Taeyeon announces legal retaliation against haters

Girls' Generation's Taeyeon has finally had enough of all the haters as she revealed that she and SM Entertainment were taking legal steps against people leaving malicious comments against her online.

It had been a tough year for Taeyeon as she faced growing animosity from the public via anonymous comments on the internet, but she's also a tough lady, which is why she now announced her intention to take matters into her own hands. She wrote on Instagram on July 20:

"I am looking at all of you right now. For a long while now, due to severely malicious comments, everyone from my family to the people around me have received severe pain, and there have also been a lot of instances that had inflicted huge pain onto all my fans. There were also a lot of people asking me to take legal action; my fan site even actively provided help. Although [it also affects me], more than that, seeing my people stressed out really hurt my heart to the point it became hot, and it still is. After discussing with my agency a few months back, we've already been gathering the malicious writing and pictures of proof. The legal method [of dealing with this] is already underway, and I am of the thought to add further action. If any of my fans also have documents, please send them to us so we can collect them. I am sorry that you've had to feel the same pain as me all the time and am grateful toward all of you for standing up before anybody else to use your strength. I thought I was sufficiently strong, but especially through these happenings, I think I need to become even stronger. Sones, let us excitedly enjoy the party as we've always done."

After she posted her message, those who left hateful comments on her Instagram flooded her post with excuses or apologies like "It wasn't me, it was my younger sibling... I'll scold him/her," "I'm sorry", and more.

Netizen reveals the surprising number of malicious comments gathered by fans for Taeyeon so far

Recently, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon announced her stance on taking legal action against malicious commenters online after a long time of enduring words of hate. Notably, she asked people to send her more documents and screenshots of the harsh comments so that she could submit them as proof.

One fan obliged by posting on Twitter, asking people to send in a pdf capture of the malicious comments and rumors to an e-mail address. It seems lots of people started doing as the fan asked!

The fan alarmed people by revealing that s/he had received an overwhelming amount of over 2,000 e-mails with examples of malicious comments against Taeyeon within two days! The fan revealed this shocking fact on-line, stating, "The mail I'm receiving [in relation to the malicious posts] are going over 2,000. The mail is piling up so the confirmation is slow, but I am in the midst of neatly organizing the documents that have been sent in."

Seeing this surprising fact, one netizen expressed hopes that the malicious culture against celebrities would go away through this example while another asked whether thousands of people will be forced to gather at the police station. It seems she had to really deal with a lot of hate for a while now.

Comments: 18 :: View Comments

Collapse

Jay Chou is now a father to a baby girl!

Posted By:  Chloe.C @ Jul 13 2015, 05:06 PM
    Source: UDN / The Sun
    Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Jay Chou is now a father to a baby girl!

Jay Chou and Hannah Quinivilan's marriage has reached their 1 year anniversary. On the 13th, Hannah, who was pregnant for 8 months, was rumoured to have already given birth to a baby girl by C-section. Hannah's management has confirmed the news, and reported that both mother and daughter are safe. When Jay Chou's company, JVR was asked about this big news, almost nobody knew about it. His manager, JR Yang, replied: "What a good question. I'll have to check." After contacting Jay, he confirmed the happy news. Jay Chou said: "It's a daughter. Hannah and I are both very happy." However, he refused to reveal his daughter's birth date and time.

A while ago, it was just rumoured that Jay and Hannah had actually secretly gotten married for half a year (before their wedding in January). Then a few days ago, Hannah gave birth to their baby girl. Hannah changed her Facebook display picture to a baby girl, with facial features of Hannah's "foreigner" contour, especially beautiful long lashes. However, apparently, a source has revealed that the picture is NOT of their baby daughter, so we must still await Jay to reveal his baby himself!.

Previously, Jay has expressed that he would accompany Hannah in the delivery room to witness their baby being born and would record the whole process. However, it was unexpected that the baby would come so fast; born before before the full ten months.

Last month, Jay still kept the baby's gender a secret, but promised that once Hannah gives birth, he will give a photo and details. Jay, who has always liked being mysterious, kept the news of whether his baby was born or not a secret, even the employees of his company had no idea. Jay refused to reveal his daughter's birth date and emphasized that after his overwhelming emotions of just becoming a father have calmed, he will post this news online to share with his fans.
    Comments: 112 :: View Comments

Collapse

JJ Lin’s LINE chat with mystery woman exposed

Posted By:  wendy @ Jun 27 2015, 10:43 PM
    Credit: Toggle

JJ Lin’s LINE chat with mystery woman exposed

After Singapore singer JJ Lin was spotted with a mystery woman rumoured to be his girlfriend last week, someone who claimed to be friends with the woman in question exposed a screenshot of their conversation yesterday, stirring up speculations about an ambiguous relationship between JJ and the 21-year-old university student.

From the chat log, there was a line that read: “My wrist watch is in your bathroom,” revealing that the woman had stayed at his house before, including other parts of the conversation which showed that she even celebrated her 21st birthday there.

After this, the mystery woman responded by saying that the screenshot was posted up by her friend without her permission. When asked about whether or not she is angry with her friend for doing this, she replied, “I’m just worried about whether JJ will be affected or hurt, but I also feel that this needs to be clarified.”

She continued to say that she is still friends with him even after this incident. On the other hand, JJ’s agency said that they will not respond to this matter.

JJ and his rumoured girlfriend were spotted at a beef noodle restaurant last Monday. When JJ realised that they were being photographed, he left the restaurant after paying the bill. However, the both of them emphasised that they are just friends.
    Comments: 26 :: View Comments

Collapse

Could Show Luo be proposing at the end of the year?

Posted By:  wendy @ Jun 27 2015, 10:33 PM
    Credit: Toggle

Could Show Luo be proposing at the end of the year?

Rumour has it that Taiwanese actor-singer Show Luo will be going down on one knee at the end of the year.

Hong Kong Apple Daily reported on Sunday that it all began when Show was questioned at the airport in Taoyuan last Saturday about whether he could be preparing for a marriage soon, to which he gave an “okay” hand sign and replied, “30 years old”. After he was teased about being way past that age (he is 35 this year), he laughed a little and made his exit.

According to reports, Chinese blogger girlfriend Grace is obedient, sensible, comes from an affluent family and has studied abroad before. The 26-year-old even has the approval of Show’s mother who dotes on her only son and might have unintentionally pressured him into wanting to propose to Grace soon.

Also, it is said that Grace is not a possessive girlfriend who gets jealous easily and if a group of close friends wanted to go out with him for a karaoke session at night, she’d say, “It’s fine, tonight will be a boys night out for you!”

Even before the announcement of his relationship with Grace, Show has been toying with the idea of settling down, much to the surprise of friends who thought he’d remain a bachelor. It was reported that he even asked his friends, “If I were to get married, would you come?”

Additionally, a few more rumours claimed that Show and Grace have been dating each other for as long as three years and that they even broke up and got back together a few times due to conflicts, which is the reason why they cherish each other so much now.

Another rumour even claimed that Show chose to reveal his affair because he was inspired by Jay Chou’s recent wedding, and judging from his past relationships of girls who all ended up leaving him, he finally decided to treasure his current girlfriend.

His representative responded to the rumours, saying that Show will be concentrating on his work for now and that he would keep his fans updated on this matter.
    Comments: 25 :: View Comments

Collapse

Official statement by SM regarding Sulli’s withdrawal from f(x); Sulli hints at upcoming marriage with engagement ring?

Posted By:  wendy @ Jun 27 2015, 10:21 PM
    Source: TV Report, Daily Sports and MBN
    Credit: koreaboo, koreaboo

Official statement by SM Entertainment regarding Sulli’s withdrawal from f(x)

Soon after giving an initial statement regarding the reports of Sulli withdrawing from f(x), SM Entertainment has come out with their official statement.

On June 25th, SM Entertainment told TV Report, “Nothing’s been decided on the matter of her leaving the group. Her future activity as well as f(x)’s will need to be very careful.”

Earlier in the day, reports of Sulli leaving the girl group to focus on her acting under SM Entertainment – as her contract was still ongoing – began taking over news websites with further statements that f(x) would now be focusing on their September comeback as a four-member group.

Since her personal hiatus in the summer of 2014 soon after f(x)’s comeback with “Red Light,” Sulli has not been seen publicly until March when she slowly began returning to the public’s eyes through various photoshoots.

Victoria, Amber, Luna, and Krystal have been focusing on personal activities since their “Red Light” promotions were prematurely cut short last year.

Sulli hints at upcoming marriage with engagement ring?

New photos of Sulli has surfaced online revealing her hanging out at in Seoul, but what caught Netizens eyes is the ring on her finger.

The photos are spreading like wildfire on SNS and various online communities, where a thread was posted titled “Photos from Sulli’s private Instagram”.

In one photo, Sulli is seen in red shorts and white shirt stretching as she looks up with one arm resting on her hips.

However, in a second photo, Sulli is seen with minimal makeup on as she gives a beautiful smile at the camera, with a shiny ring on her ring finger. In the third photo in which she wears a flower necklace around her neck, she is seen showing off the ring to another person.

Many netizens speculate that this is the reason why Sulli has not been active in f(x) as she devoted herself to her known boyfriend Choiza of Dynamic Duo.

Just on June 25th, a media portal broke the news that Sulli would be leaving the girl group and focus on her acting career instead as she was still under contract with her agency. However, SM Entertainment released an official statement saying, “Nothing’s been decided on the matter of her leaving the group. Her future activity as well as f(x)’s will need to be very careful.”

Currently, f(x) is said to be preparing for a comeback scheduled for September.

Netizens reacted to the story comparing her to Jessica and criticizing her and Choiza:

[+5,214 / -385] She’s on the same level as Jessica

[+4,529 / -103] Oh look it’s a wedding ring with Choiza

[+3,511 / -95] She’s asking for criticism

[+3,006 / -84] The rings for her and Choiza ㅋ
    Comments: 27 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27567 718387
    Hong Kong Local News 2629 41825
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1514
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12656