aZnangel 12187
♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9101

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

40 years old Ruby Lin is getting married to 36 years old Wallace Huo

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jul 5 2016, 09:12 AM
    Source: Asia E-News/On.cc/MingPao

Today, two Taiwanese celebrities are getting married! First on Weibo, actress Michelle Chen disclosed she received the marriage certificate with Mainland China actor, Chen Xiao. Within 30 minutes later, 40 years old Ruby Lin announced she will be getting married.

Today, it is rumoured that Ruby is expecting and will be holding the wedding in Bali on 31 July. Ruby announced through her work studio earlier that she will be getting married to 36 years old Wallace Huo : "Yes. Wallace and I are getting married and thank you for the concern." Wallace's work studio wrote: "Wallace said he received questions from many friends. Yes, Ruby and I are getting married and thank you for the concern."
    Comments: 44 :: View Comments

BIGBANG’s Craziest, Most Memorable Hairstyles Over The Years

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 26 2016, 04:49 AM
    Source: Soompi

BIGBANG has been known to have some of the craziest hairstyles we can imagine. Some we love and others leaving us scratching our heads. Here are a bunch of hairstyles from all the members of the group.

This perm reminds me of a grandma’s hairstyle.

This actually seems like a person with two faces. One of a woman, the other of a man. He looks so much better without the bangs.

I personally love pink. It’s my all-time favorite color. This isn’t the worst look on him but it isn’t the best. But hey, you know what they say, “Real men wear pink.”

So pretty! So angelic! Just like My Little Pony. My favorite colors all in one hairstyle.

I always wonder how much hairspray is needed for something like this. He looks exactly like those ancient greek warriors back in the day

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a hairstyle like this. It’s different and funky. Let’s just hope it isn’t painful like a scorpion because that’s all I see.

Another one I’m not totally fond of. It’s almost like the previous one but a little more settled, which is better. The bling bling is doing it though.

The younger T.O.P. The boy next door. Still good looking.

The comedian of the group. He’s like a burst of sunshine. He doesn’t have as many memorable hairstyles as others. It seems he’s always stuck to one
    hairstyle, and it works for him.

Green makes him look like a totally different person. This is the most extreme hairstyle I’ve ever seen him in; it doesn’t even look like him.

The maknae of the group! He always kids around and plays jokes on his members. I couldn’t think of any crazy hairstyles from him. But here’s one just so we can see his cute face!
    Comments: 11 :: View Comments

JYJ’s Park Yoochun Accused Of Sexual Assault + update

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 16 2016, 03:57 AM
    Source: Soompi/Popasia/mingPao/News everyday

JYJ’s member Park Yoochun has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman in her 20s. Park Yoochun’s side argues it is the one-sided claim of someone looking for money.

Park Yoochun was accused of sexual assault on June 10. The woman accusing him is 24-year-old Ms. Lee, an employee at an entertainment establishment/liquor bar. Ms. Lee’s boyfriend personally submitted the charges to the police in her stead that day.

Ms. Lee claims that Park Yoochun came to the bar on the night of June 3 as a customer and that he sexually assaulted her in a restroom inside the establishment. As evidence, Ms. Lee has submitted the underwear and clothes she was wearing that day to the police.

The police have obtained the CCTV recordings that capture Park Yoochun’s movements in regards to the incident and after examining the evidence, they plan to summon him for questioning.

In an official statement, C-JeS Entertainment asserts that it will be revealed through police investigation that the woman’s claims are false. “We will not compromise to malicious blackmail out to ruin a celebrity,” states the agency and adds, “Park Yoochun will diligently submit to the police investigation so that the truth can be revealed.”

The agency also states that Park Yoochun has not yet received the official notice of the suit from the police. It asks for refrain in writing speculative reports until the investigation is complete as such reports can cause serious harm to Park Yoochun’s name.

The Seoul Gangnam Police Station revealed that they are currently investigating the charge submitted by Ms. Lee, accusing Park Yoochun of sexual assault.

According to the filed complaint, Park Yoochun is accused of sexually assaulting Ms. Lee in the bathroom of the room in a Gangnam entertainment establishment/liquor bar in which Ms. Lee and Park Yoochun were drinking in around 5 a.m., June 4.*

The two met each other for the first time here, and they had only known each other for about one hour. The filed complaint describes that Ms. Lee expressed her unwillingness. She was sexually assaulted, however, and the charge of sexual assault was submitted to the police on June 10, around a week later after the alleged incident took place.

The police has requested that the National Forensic Service conduct a DNA analysis on the evidence of underwear and clothing that Ms. Lee submitted.
    There was no CCTV inside the room in which the alleged incident took place. The police were only able to examine the CCTV recordings of the hallway, and they did not find anything suspect in the recordings. The police will soon call in Ms. Lee for the investigation, and then summon Park Yoochun for questioning.

Park Yoochun began his mandatory military service last year in August, and he is currently serving as a public service worker at a district office in Seoul.
    Comments: 12 :: View Comments

Star-studded Shanghai International Film Festival kicks off

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 12 2016, 04:25 AM
    Source: shanghai Daily/MingPao

From left: Chinese actress Liu Tao, South Korean actress Ha Ji-won, Chinese actress Zhang Jingchu, Fan Bingbing, Jiang Yiyan and Charmaine Sheh

THE 2016 Shanghai International Film Festival raised the curtain on its film celebration tonight at Shanghai Grand Theater with a star-studded red carpet show and grand opening ceremony.

British actor and scriptwriter Ian McKellen, Chinese American film maker Ang Lee, American actor Bradley Cooper, Hong Kong actor Chow Yun-fat, Taiwan actress Shu Qi, South Korean heartthrob Lee Min-ho and mainland actress Fan Bingbing were among the big-name stars attending the event. On his first visit to China, Cooper revealed that he will have two movies to exhibit in China. "The city of Shanghai is amazing," said Cooper. "I am deeply touched by its vitality."

Taiwan actress Shu Qi said that her new film will be a Chinese remake of the famous Hollywood comedy romance "My Best Friend's Wedding." British actor and scriptwriter Ian McKellen, known for his portrayal of Gandalf in the Peter Jackson trilogy "The Lord of the Rings," said it is his first time in Shanghai, a beautiful city. McKellen’s 1995 film “Richard III” will be screened in the festival's "Shakespeare on Film" program to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare’s death this year. He will also talk with local college students about his experience of theater and film acting. At the opening ceremony, McKellen also presented an episode from "As You Like It" while acclaimed mainland theater actor Jiao Huang staged an episode from "Hamlet."

Ang Lee recalled his first time attending the Shanghai International Film and TV Festival 10 years ago. "I have been amazed at a flourishing Chinese film industry over the passing 10 years," Lee said. Celebrated Serbian Director Emir Kusturica, known for "Time of the Gypsies" and "Underground" will be the jury president of the coveted Golden Goblet awards. Kusturica expressed his joy to be in the middle of cinema and movies in the following days, adding that they will choose good movies.

Fourteen feature films of diverse styles and genres will compete for this year’s Golden Goblet awards. The festival will also honor excellent documentary and animated movies. This 2016 Shanghai International Film and TV Festival runs till June 19.
    Comments: 6 :: View Comments

SHINee’s Key Cast In His First TV Drama

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Jun 8 2016, 04:12 AM
    Source: Soompi/tvN-SM/OSEN

SHINee member Key will be joining an upcoming tvN drama.

TvN confirms that Key will be appearing in the Monday-Tuesday tvN drama “Honsul Couple” (working title). Honsul is a new modern word to describe the act of drinking alone. Key is cast in the role of an “official wanderer” who has been studying for the civil service examination for three years. The character is described as having a unique personality, not having experienced hardship in his life, but currently living in state of limbo and no income.

While Key has acted in musicals before, this will be his first official drama acting. Actress Hwang Woo Seul Hye has also been cast in the drama as a English language lecturer. Actress Park Ha Sun is currently looking over the drama.

“Honsul Couple” is about the lives of people who are studying for the civil service exam and their cram school teachers working in the famed cram school area of Seoul’s Noryangjin. The drama is directed by Choi Kyu Shik, who also lead “Let’s Eat 2″ and the writer is Myung Soo Hyun, the writer of “Rude Miss Young Ae.” The drama is expected to premiere in August.
    Comments: 3 :: View Comments

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27567 718398
    Hong Kong Local News 3160 44911
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1512
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12689
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633