wendy 15172
aZnangel 13291
R.E.D 11693
♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9380

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Kim Hyun Joong's alleged girlfriend reported to have pressed charges against him for repeated assault

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 11:31 PM
    Credit: allkpop

Kim Hyun Joong's alleged girlfriend reported to have pressed charges against him for repeated assault

'Dispatch' released a shocking exclusive reporting that Kim Hyun Joong's supposed girlfriend has pressed charges against the celebrity for allegedly assaulting her for two months.

According to the report, Kim Hyun Joong's alleged girlfriend, being referred to as 'A', pressed charges against Kim Hyun Joong at the Songpa police station. The woman claimed that she suffered injuries from assaults by Kim Hyun Joong from the end of May to mid-July. Ms. A has completed her initial statement at the police station and sent in evidence of her alleged relationship with Kim Hyun Joong as well as a medical certificate proving her injury. However, the police have not brought in Kim Hyun Joong for questioning yet and will have to set up a date to bring the star in for further investigation.

It's said 'A's friend revealed, "The two started dating since 2012... After this past May, various women troubles came up, and during then [Kim Hyun Joong] severely assaulted 'A'."

'A' is reported to have been hit at Kim Hyun Joong's apartment. 'A' says he punched and kicked her and she suffered injuries on her face, chest, arms, and butt during May (2014). She was told by the hospital it was going to take 2 weeks for recovery.

In July, troubles with women came up again then, and it's said she fractured a rib due to Kim Hyun Joong's assault, requiring 6 weeks for recovery.

'A's friend added, "Women troubles arose, and it turned into assault... The past two months were a repetition of beatings, apologies, and forgiveness. However, the situation got worse, and that's why 'A' decided to report it."

His agency Key East Entertainment rep responded to TV Report, "We found out just now after reading the article. We will have to confirm it."

[Update] - The Songpa police station confirmed that a report has indeed been filed against the star. They stated,"It is true that a report has been filed for assault by someone who says she is Kim Hyun Joong's girlfriend. However, we still need to investigate more."

There still hasn't been an 'official statement' from the agency yet but the agency did recently mention, "Because it was impossible to suddenly adjust his schedule, his performance in Thailand will be carried on as planned on the 24th. He is currently keeping himself at home.... We will release an official statement regarding this matter after we accurately assess the situation."
    Comments: 7 :: View Comments

Collapse

2NE1's Dara, Kim Soo Hyun, Won Bin, Henry, Minah and more participate in the 'Ice Bucket Challenge'

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 11:28 PM

2NE1's Dara, Kim Soo Hyun, Won Bin, Henry, Minah and more participate in the 'Ice Bucket Challenge'

The 'Ice Bucket Challenge' continues to take over South Korea as top name celebrities like 2NE1's Dara, Henry, Won Bin, Kim Soo Hyun, MYNAME's Insoo, 100%'s Changbum, TEEN TOP's Niel, Kim Woo Bin, and Girl's Day's Minah join in the cause for ALS.

Kim Soo Hyun: Taecyeon, Lee Hyun Woo

Minah: Sunmi, Lee Hyun Woo, Kang Ho Dong

Henry: Sam Hammington, UN secretary Ban Ki Moon

Niel: 100%'s Rokhyun, Park Hwi Soon

Changbum: Jun.K, Baekhyun, Jaehyo

Kim Woo Bin: Lee Jong Suk, Hong Suk Chun, Moon Won Joo

Insoo: Shin Soo Ji, Ahn Jung Hwan, MYNAME's JoonQ

Dara: Thunder, Lee Jun Ki, Lim Soo Jung

Henry

Minah

Won Bin

Kim Soo Hyun

100%'s Changbum

Teen Top's Neil

2NE1's Dara: HERE
    Comments: 2 :: View Comments

Collapse

Grieving father of Sewol Ferry victim hospitalized after 40 days of fasting

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 11:20 PM

Grieving father of Sewol Ferry victim hospitalized after 40 days of fasting

Grieving father Kim Young Oh of Sewol Ferry victim Kim Yoo Min was admitted to Dongbu Hospital earlier this morning. He had been fasting for a total of 40 days at the Gwanghwamun Gate in order to call for the government's attention and urge them to pass a special law to investigate into the Sewol Ferry incident. As we reported earlier, Mr. Kim had even requested to meet President Park Geun Hye, but was denied. On August 22, 2:30 AM KST, Mr. Kim's body suddenly caved under his determination to fast.

Mr. Kim reported in a soft voice in the video above: "I was so out of breath, I could've died. My heart was [beating] so quickly. Even when I tried to lift my hands, I had no strength. I also had a throbbing pain in my head. I haven't been able to sleep, and now it's dawn."

Dongbu Hospital revealed that when Mr. Kim was admitted, he had unusually low blood pressure at 80/50 mm Hg (normally should be around 120/80 mm Hg) and a fast heart rate of 99 beats per minute. The director at the hospital believes that this is largely due to dehydration.

In the meantime, Mr. Kim's second daughter, Kim Yoo Na, shared with the press her Kakao messages with her father on the 21st, the day before Mr. Kim went to the hospital.

The messages read:
    Kim Yoo Na (KYA): Are you going to make me worried?

Kim Young Oh (KYO): I'm still doing great. Our pretty daughter is eating well, right?

KYA: I want to eat a meal with Daddy soon.

KYO: Okay. Just wait a little more and we will be able to eat together soon. I love you, my beautiful princess.

KYA: I love you, too. Dad, you're laying down right now because you're tired, right? TT

KYO: Nope, I'm walking around [just fine] keke.

Despite Mr. Kim's condition and his daughter's concerns, Mr. Kim is determined to continue his demonstration as he stated: "Thank you to those who are putting in effort and fighting for the enactment of the special law [regarding the Sewol Ferry incident]. Until our country becomes safer, I will not stop fighting until the end, even after being hospitalized. After two or three days of recovery, I will go back to the Gwanghwamun Gate."
    Comments: 0 :: View Comments

Collapse

Wu Chun: My daughter can only be a celeb if I’m her manager

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 11:06 PM
    Credit: xinmsn

Wu Chun: My daughter can only be a celeb if I’m her manager

Four-year-old Wu Xinyi (nicknamed Nei Nei) may have yet to officially step into the glitzy world of showbiz but she already has a manager lined up in the form of her doting father, Wu Chun. The 34-year-old was in Macau to attend the fourth anniversary of water-based show “The House of Dancing Water” on August 14, which was an early treat ahead of Nei Nei’s fourth birthday.

The camera-loving tot waved and blew kisses on the red carpet and declared her birthday wish to be none other than, “Daddy!” The crowd burst into laughter, however, when Nei Nei chose lollipops over her dad immediately after that. Wu Chun then mused that he will not brood over it because his baby girl chose him first.

The Bruneian entertainer let on that he had initially hoped for his entire family of four to attend the celebrations together but his wife objected to it on the basis that their son is still too young to travel.

Sharing that it was the first time he watched the show, he praised it as a world-class show that showcases the performers’ strong wills. He added, “I hope that my daughter can embrace such determination while standing strong on her stage of life, even when she encounters setbacks. Family is the eternal safe haven.”

Questions on Nei Nei’s future in showbiz have also been prompted, especially after her appearance on Chinese reality show Daddy is Back. He shared, “Actually, she gets very nervous. Normally she talks nonstop but she was probably taken aback by the camera flashes just now. If she can get used to it, she will probably have an easier time as a celebrity.”

He added that he has no objections to her joining the entertainment industry, but on one condition: that he will be her manager in order to protect her.

Wu Chun, who shares the same birthday, October 10, with his daughter, revealed that his wife and son share the same birthday on October 11. To celebrate the occasion, he will be hosting a bash for 200 people, which will include Nei Nei’s friends and classmates on the guest list.

On what he is intending to gift his wife, the multi-hyphenate uttered coyly, “I don’t necessarily have to give her everything she likes.”

Comments: 1 :: View Comments

Collapse

KARA makes return as a 4-member group with 'Day & Night'

Posted By:  wendy @ Aug 18 2014, 11:20 PM

KARA makes return as a 4-member group with 'Day & Night'

KARA is finally back!

The girls had a lot of obstacles on their way since their last comeback, with old, familiar faces leaving and bringing in a new face. All the same, the girls are back with their 6th mini album 'Day & Night' with title song "Mamma Mia".

The title song is by Duble Sidekick, and is a fresh dance song with a strong beat. The choreography for the song is also one of the hardest KARA has to date, with flashy hand movements and complicated stage flow.

Check out the MV above!

Comments: 4 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27402 698554
    Hong Kong Local News 2212 38119
    Japanese Music Discussion 2083 1508
    Chinese Music Discussion 1510 12418
    Korean Music Discussion 916 3615