Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Red Velvet's manager comes under fire for cursing and hitting fans

Posted By:  wendy @ May 9 2015, 10:16 PM
    Credit: allkpop

Red Velvet's manager comes under fire for cursing and hitting fans

Red Velvet's manager is under fire for cursing and hitting fans.

A video taken by a fan has been uploaded onto YouTube, featuring the manager cursing at their fans. From the beginning, he tells them to get out of the way roughly. The fans are neither crowding Red Velvet or being overly pushy - in fact, they're all girls telling Red Velvet quietly, "Unni, get home safely!" or calling the girls' names. The fans walk alongside Red Velvet, but do not block their way or try to make physical contact. The manager's voice rises, calling them 'b*tches' and 'f*ckers', and tells them not to talk to the members at all.

On May 8th, after 'Music Bank', a fan that was present wrote that the manager hit a fan's head, their arms, and also pulled on the hoods of their sweaters. A fan tried to give Irene a fan letter, but he snatched it away, cursed at her and threw it back her face. Irene is reported to have looked worried and sorry, putting her hands on the window in apology before the van pulled away.

The video that showed the manager hitting fans has been pulled off YouTube, but the video of him cursing at fans is still up. Watch it above.
    Comments: 23 :: View Comments

Collapse

Blackie Chen and Christine Fan celebrate wedding anniversary

Posted By:  wendy @ May 9 2015, 10:14 PM
    Credit: toggle

Blackie Chen and Christine Fan celebrate wedding anniversary

It was Taiwanese celebrity couple Blackie Chen and Christine Fan’s four-year wedding anniversary yesterday, and Blackie posted a photo on Weibo of the two of them standing with an umbrella putting their arms around each other.

The 38-year-old variety show host captioned, “Happy anniversary, love 4 ever”.

In addition to posting the photo, Blackie also uploaded a video from their wedding day.

The pair have been in a long-distance relationship for 10 years now, having held their Taipei wedding back in May 2011.

39-year-old Christine, still on her spree of posting photos of her babies, did not forget to post a photo of the twins even on their wedding anniversary.

Many netizens sent their blessings to the couple in the comments, calling them a “model couple” and saying that “Christine has found a good husband”. One of the fans said, “You guys are my relationship goals. May you last long!
    Comments: 27 :: View Comments

Collapse

Alyssa Chia goes on pregnancy leave

Posted By:  wendy @ May 9 2015, 10:09 PM

Alyssa Chia goes on pregnancy leave

Taiwanese actress Alyssa Chia, who is five months pregnant and expecting her first child with actor-boyfriend Xiu Jie Kai, is taking a break from work to focus on her pregnancy.

Jie Kai’s manager revealed on Wednesday (May 6) that the couple are expecting a baby girl and Alyssa is slated to give birth this September. She added that the 40-year-old actress is in a good condition as she enjoys a good appetite, has no morning sickness and has only gained three kilograms so far.

Jie Kai, on the other hand, is taking up more casting offers to earn more money for his family. He would also be doing his national service at the end of the year, after the birth of their child.

However, netizens recently raised doubts on Jie Kai’s ability to support Alyssa and their children.

After Alyssa’s high-profile divorce from her wealthy tycoon ex-husband Sun Zhihao in 2010, she racked in an annual income of over NT$100 million (approximately S$4.3 million) as she participated in many dramas, advertisements and events to support her first daughter “Wu Tong Mei”. Jie Kai’s income, however, is reportedly less than half of Alyssa’s income as he only has one drama and two endorsements at the moment.

Still, the 32-year-old has set up his own management company Central Line Entertainment in March to manage both his and Alyssa’s careers and have more control over their personal lives.

Although Alyssa’s former husband declined to comment on her pregnancy, his model-girlfriend Novia Lin congratulated the couple on the new addition in their family.
    Comments: 22 :: View Comments

Collapse

WGM’s “Adam Couple” Jokwon and Ga In open up about their experiences on “We Got Married”

Posted By:  wendy @ May 9 2015, 10:07 PM
    Source: My Daily
    Credit: koreaboo

WGM’s “Adam Couple” Jokwon and Ga In open up about their experiences on “We Got Married”

We Got Married 2 couple Jokwon and Ga In have finally reunited in a broadcast following their leave from the show in 2011 and have demonstrated that their “Adam Couple” chemistry is still very much alive despite the long hiatus.

The May 7th broadcast of Happy Together 3 featured Jokwon and Ga In, along with Kim Bum Soo, Park Joo Mi, and others. Since it was their first broadcast reunion, the MCs were quick to talk about Jokwon and Ga In’s previous relationship as they were one of the longest running couples on the virtual marriage show at one year and three months.

When the topic of Ga In’s relationship came up, Jokwon said, “The ‘Adam Couple’ still had many fans so I wanted to keep it going but the journey we had was ended abruptly as Ga In got in a relationship. The ‘Adam couple’ is probably the longest lasting couple. It went for around 1 year and 3 months. At that point, even I was confused whether it was friendship or if I really liked her. When you are involved in a dating rumor while you’re a virtual couple, it has a huge impact. At that point we both weren’t seeing anyone else.“

Ga In spoke about their off air relationship as well, saying, “During then, I forced myself not to call him even when I was curious about his whereabouts. I tried to keep it professional and enjoyed the situation much like a couple who only see each other on weekends would.”

On Jokwon’s lack of initiative when it came to skinship on the show, Ga In confessed, “He was driving me crazy. Most times it’s the girl who gets shy about skinship but Jokwon was the other way around. I even began to think that maybe I had no allure. Even when I would lean on his shoulder outside of the shoot, he would just ignore me.”

To this, Jokwon responded, “I was really nervous because I was so young and I thought maybe if I made a move on her things would become serious and I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest at times.”

Netizens commented on the trip down memory lane saying “Awww I miss this couple” and “They matched so well!“

The two reminisced about their time as the “Adam Couple” and Jokwon even teared up when they brought out their couple rings and called them “Break-up rings.” He seemed to be even more broken hearted during this second “official announcement” of their breakup than their initial leave from the show in 2011.
    Comments: 9 :: View Comments

Collapse

Show Lo and Linda Chien’s dating rumours resurface

Posted By:  wendy @ May 9 2015, 10:00 PM

Show Lo and Linda Chien’s dating rumours resurface

Show Lo’s love life is once again in the spotlight as he was recently seen posing for a selfie with his co-host Linda Chien (better known as Hu Die Jie Jie) in matching ‘couple shirts’.

Yesterday evening, the 35-year-old posted a photo of him and Linda’s back on his Instagram out of the blue, causing netizens to speculate that the two are a couple as they stood closely next to each other in matching camo-prints oversized shirts while posing for the photo.

Netizens saw the photo as a hint that he is ready to admit to his relationship with Linda. They also urged him, “Everyone approves of your relationship so the both of you should just admit it.” Others also commented “you have my blessings” and “get together”.

Show and Linda was rumoured to be dating after the latter joined him as a co-host on his entertainment news programme 100% Entertainment in 2011. The two have reportedly visited a temple together on their trip to Japan and even stayed in the same hotel.

Speculations died down after repeated denials by their managers, but earlier this year, a source that claimed to be a former staff at Show’s fashion boutique raised eyebrows when he commented online, “My boss (referring to Show) is dating with Hu Die Jie Jie (Linda) now.”

However, Show was also recently said to have fallen for a famous 26-year-old Chinese blogger Zhou Yangqing as they were seen touring the streets of Tokyo together. Still, the 35-year-old kept his relationship status a mystery when he replied that he and Yangqing are “only friends”.

Comments: 11 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27548 716057
    Hong Kong Local News 2540 40969
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1514
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12624
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633