Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

User:
Password:

Collapse

Board Statistics

Today's Birthdays
calendar 7 members are celebrating their birthday today
chinky_van(29), 1ntens3(28), tonyyi(25), KIRARA(29), hiddenemotions(24), et0ile, vivip(21)
Board Statistics
Board Stats Our members have made a total of 5,798,028 posts
We have 66,723 registered members
The newest member is J_team
Most users ever online was 14,355 on Jan 17 2012, 04:20 PM

Collapse

New Members

Username Joined
J_team Apr 13 2015, 02:59 AM
qmee Apr 5 2015, 02:19 AM
bennijai Mar 28 2015, 04:36 PM
yanbi Mar 21 2015, 03:45 PM
anian Mar 21 2015, 11:54 AM

Collapse

Top Posters

Username Posts
Wu Ying 18190
wendy 15361
aZnangel 13291
R.E.D 11940
♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9419

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Dee Hsu involved in a road accident

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 10:57 PM
    Credit: Toggle

Dee Hsu involved in a road accident

Amidst rumours of being domestically abused by her husband, Taiwanese television host Dee Hsu made the headlines again after she had accidentally injured herself by falling off a bicycle on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, the 36-year-old personally recounted the entire process of her mishap on her Facebook account and apologised to her fans that she needed to take time off her talk show to recuperate.

She explained, “I happily rode on the bicycle with my husband and our friends yesterday. However, I misgauged the speed while we rode downhill, flew off my seat and landed on the ground face flat. We immediately called for an ambulance but I was petrified and in immense pain then.”

Dee also went on to thank her friends and family for their concern, expressing her gratitude towards her older sister Barbie Hsu for replacing her on her talk show and her husband Mike Hsu for his care.

However, this incident had once again reminded netizens of Mike’s alleged abuse towards Dee. Barbie, who stepped out to deny the rumours on behalf of her sister last week, also published an article yesterday to clarify the new issue.

“I will be replacing Dee on Here Comes Kangxi tomorrow and I am really nervous. You (Dee) really love to fall down! But as long as you are fine, I will always be your support!”

“My brother-in-law (Mike) is really unfortunate. There isn’t domestic violence but there are only family hugs (which sounds similar to domestic violence in Mandarin). You should go pray to the Gods,” she jested.

Netizens also praised the close relationship between the sisters, with some commenting, “It’s so good to have an older sister” and “Barbie and Dee are very close sisters, I can’t wait to see Barbie on the show”.
    Comments: 2 :: View Comments

Collapse

Fans worry for Hannah Quinlivan’s wellbeing

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 10:54 PM
    Credit: Toggle

Fans worry for Hannah Quinlivan’s wellbeing

Taiwanese celebrity couple Hannah Quinlivan and Jay Chou married in January and announced news of Hannah’s pregnancy earlier this month. Since then, the media has been carefully charting her pregnancy progress over the last few months and now, people have even commented that her belly bulge matches the size of a basketball.

Hannah, still young and strong, did not let her pregnancy deter her from working, or playing, for that matter. The model was spotted at the Coachella Music Festival having a good time with Hollywood star Will Smith’s son Jaden Smith.

It is reported that the young mum-to-be was not afraid to fly to California for the festival even though she could be tired by the long journey. She did not forget to protect her unborn baby too, posting on Weibo that she only listened to the music from afar in fear it would be too loud for her baby.

H&M China’s official Weibo posted a photo yesterday of Hannah’s jump shot. Worried fans left messages such as “Please rest and care for your stomach, don’t jump so high,” and “Don’t be so worrying. How could the photographer let her jump like that? Take care good care of yourself, okay?”
    Comments: 5 :: View Comments

Collapse

Tao breaks his silence amid reports of departure from EXO

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 10:48 PM
    Source: Weibo
    Credit: Koreaboo

Tao breaks his silence amid reports of departure from EXO

Ever since Tao’s dad wrote an emotional letter on Weibo, leading to reports that Tao will be leaving EXO, fans have been waiting for an official statement from the artist himself.

On April 26th, Tao finally broke his silence and posted a short message on Weibo. The simple post reads, “Sorry. Grateful.

The exact meaning of the post is unknown; however, fans are speculating that Tao is either apologizing for making the fans worry over the past few days, or that he is actually going to leave EXO and thus is apologetic.

Earlier, SM Entertainment confirmed that there has been an ongoing dispute, and EXO members Xiumin and Lay deleted their Instagram account and posts, respectively, amid speculations of Tao’s departure.
    Comments: 1 :: View Comments

Collapse

Song Ga Yeon accused of unethical relations with colleague during legal contract dispute

Posted By:  wendy @ Apr 12 2015, 10:02 PM
    Source: The Fact and Newsen
    Credit: Koreaboo

Song Ga Yeon accused of unethical relations with colleague during legal contract dispute

Female mixed martial arts fighter Song Ga Yeon is looking to terminate and nullify her contract with her agency E&M.

The popular female fighter said, “The agency did not give me the education needed in order to improve my athletic abilities. They did not conduct their duty of profit sharing properly and delayed the payout from TV appearances for two months and were not transparent about issue of payment. They also forced me to appear on shows forcefully, and the contract was not reached fairly to both sides initially.

However, in response, E&M revealed on April 13th that “She did not fulfill her duties as an athlete by committing such acts like not participating in the team’s official practice. Also, since she was 19 years old she regularly had abnormal relations with a specific team member and this led her to bring personal issues to her work.”

The agency added, “She also asked for special treatment constantly. The coach and director of the team gave her several warnings, but Song Ga Yeon disappeared when issues arose and even cut contact; we do not understand her attitude at all.

Song Ga Yeon rose to popularity after appearing on SBS Roommate – Season 1, and eventually left the show to focus more on her MMA career.
    Comments: 13 :: View Comments

Collapse

Huang Xiaoming’s anxious for Angela to have a baby

Posted By:  wendy @ Apr 12 2015, 09:53 PM
    Credit: toggle

Huang Xiaoming’s anxious for Angela to have a baby

Chinese multi-hyphenates Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy (nicknamed Baby) attended the press conference for the movie You Are My Sunshine (to be released on May 1) yesterday in Beijing, holding hands and appearing all loved up.

Despite playing bickering siblings in the film, the real life lovers, who were dressed in matching purple outfits at the event, behaved like lovebirds and Angelababy even playfully whipped Xiaoming during one of the activities.

The Chinese actor-singer mentioned last year that if his film Women Who Flirt earns over RMB$1billion (approximately S$2.13million) in the box office, he would marry Angela immediately. Later, he declared that he would still do it regardless.

When asked during the event when the wedding will be and if they are planning to have children soon, he replied, “My Baby will definitely have a baby. I’m also very worried… We just need the time.”

Angela revealed, “I really want to know the gender of my future child… actually a boy or girl would be fine with me.” Looks like the marriage, although unconfirmed, will not be far away.
    Comments: 32 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27535 714264
    Hong Kong Local News 2485 40618
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1513
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12608
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633