Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

User:
Password:

Collapse

Board Statistics

Today's Birthdays
calendar 5 members are celebrating their birthday today
Sp0iL3d_Br8t(29), mLm4ever(30), ERICAx3(21), Mabel, cherry yip(27)
Board Statistics
Board Stats Our members have made a total of 5,895,894 posts
We have 66,743 registered members
The newest member is Friendly
Most users ever online was 16,005 on Jan 4 2016, 02:04 PM

Collapse

New Members

Username Joined
Friendly Mar 29 2016, 08:03 AM
somethiiing Mar 20 2016, 01:52 AM
tsaiduk Mar 19 2016, 10:33 PM
jlaw1286 Mar 9 2016, 09:21 PM
kimchi Mar 3 2016, 02:33 AM

Collapse

Top Posters

Username Posts
Wu Ying 18219
wendy 14813
R.E.D 12439
aZnangel 12187
♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9094

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Tiffany to try narrating for the first time ever on 'Human Documentary: Love'

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Today, 04:02 AM
    Source: allkpop

Tiffany will be narrating for the first time ever! She'll be narrating the story of 'Human Documentary: Love', the story of Samantha and Anais, two twins who were adopted to USA and France. The twins met after 25 years via SNS, and Tiffany will be narrating the last episode of their documentary.

The staff said, "Samantha and Anais both grew up overseas, and we wanted to find a narrator who could also express their optimistic, bright personalities. Tiffany is from overseas, is always optimistic, and also is around their age, so we thought she should be perfect." Tiffany worried that her pronunciation wouldn't be good enough for the documentary, but decided to take the offer because it was something she had always wanted to try.

She said, "When I first got the script, I was touched by their miraculous story. But after watching their video while dubbing, I was surprised and touched even more. My heart warmed seeing the two meet each other and support each other through the sadness and pain of adoption, and I was able to feel their positive energy from their bright personalities. I sincerely congratulate their miraculous meeting. I was worried about not doing well because it's my first time narrating, but I'm glad it ended well. I'm glad I was able to share this touching story to fans."
    Comments: 0 :: View Comments

Collapse

All three members of S.E.S gather to help children in need

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Today, 03:53 AM
    Source: allkpop

The 1st generation idol group S.E.S gathered together again to help children in need. Shoo, Eugene, and Bada opened up their 'S.E.S Green Heart Bazaar' for the 8th year. Every year, the three ladies get together for the bazaar. Not only do they participate in actually selling the items, the ladies also take care of the plannign stages as well. Over 1,000 people came to S.E.S' bazaar, and the ladies were able to get more than they expected so they could help children in need.

Comments: 0 :: View Comments

Collapse

Japanese popstar stabbed repeatedly by crazed fan for 'refusing a gift'

Posted By:  R.E.D @ May 23 2016, 01:17 PM
    Source: Daily Star

J-pop idol Mayu Tomita was waiting to perform at a concert venue in Tokyo when she was attacked by a male fan. The disgruntled fan reportedly was furious when the 20-year-old singer refused a gift from him. The attacker allegedly stabbed Mayu over twenty times, with the popstar receiving nearly two dozen wounds to her neck and chest.

Police in Tokyo arrested Tomohiro Iwazaki, a 27-year-old man, at the scene. Mr Iwazaki allegedly ambushed Ms Tomita after she returned a gift he had sent, with reports claiming he told police: "I lost my temper because she clearly didn't answer." A blood-covered knife was seized at the scene.

Mayu, a member of the girl band AKB48, has yet to regain consciousness. In a chilling twist, the popstar is believed to have complained to police about being stalked by a fan, thought to be Tomohiro. Messages from a Twitter account, allegedly from Tomohiro, were sent to Mayu, with one sent in February reading: "I will never forget that I was looked down upon by you." According to the Japan Times, Mayu's Twitter account received a message the following month reading: "It would be radical to kill just because (someone was) rejected by a girl."

Mayu is a kenkyuusei, or apprentice, of the idol group AKB48, a hugely popular band which contains nearly 150 members. A kenkyuusei performs in place of a band member if they cannot attend a concert, and becomes an official member if another girl leaves. AKB48 have previously been exposed to violence from fans. In 2014, group members Rina Kawaei and Anna Iriyama were attacked by a 24-year-old man with a handsaw at a meet and greet event.

Comments: 13 :: View Comments

Collapse

Congratulations to Barbie Hsu for giving birth to baby boy

Posted By:  R.E.D @ May 16 2016, 10:36 AM
    Source: Asia E-News
    Youtube: Appledaily

Barbie Hsu gave birth to baby daughter two years ago and expressed it had been her wish to have a baby boy. On that night, they announced the good news of having a baby boy and subsequently on social networking website, Barbie's granny commented about having 'Hao (好)' word and believed good things will continue to happen.

On social networking website, Wang Xiaofei shared photo of his baby boy's feet and good news: "Thank you for the blessings and the baby is very healthy. I am with my wife in the hospital now and the experience today increases my understanding. I am grateful to my family and friends and wish everything is well for all!"
    Comments: 8 :: View Comments

Collapse

Lee Min Ho brings up his military enlistment

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Apr 30 2016, 03:49 AM
    Source: allkpop.com

On April 28, actor Lee Min Ho took part in an interview with Chinese media outlet Sina, where he personally brought up the topic of his military enlistment!

During the interview, Lee Min Ho was asked about a Chinese fan who had shaved her head to share with Lee Min Ho what it feels like to enlist. About the topic, the actor relayed, "I heard about it through a news article. I was very thankful and touched. But because I don't have any specific plans to enlist soon and I haven't received any enlistment orders, the fan's hair may have grown out again by the time I actually do enlist." With this statement, Lee Min Ho surprised the reporter as well as many of his fans, all of whom had been under the impression that the actor's enlistment date was nearing soon. It seems quite the contrary!

Lee Min Ho also thanked his fans for their continued support, saying, "I'm incredibly thankful for the fact that as an actor, I am able to be a source of positive energy and strength for another person. I want to share love between my fans through even better acting roles in the near future." We need Lee Min Ho back on the screen soon, especially if he's not going anywhere in the near future!
    Comments: 6 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27567 718399
    Hong Kong Local News 3014 44170
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1512
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12679
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633