♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9094

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

Lee Min Ho brings up his military enlistment

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Apr 30 2016, 03:49 AM
    Source: allkpop.com

On April 28, actor Lee Min Ho took part in an interview with Chinese media outlet Sina, where he personally brought up the topic of his military enlistment!

During the interview, Lee Min Ho was asked about a Chinese fan who had shaved her head to share with Lee Min Ho what it feels like to enlist. About the topic, the actor relayed, "I heard about it through a news article. I was very thankful and touched. But because I don't have any specific plans to enlist soon and I haven't received any enlistment orders, the fan's hair may have grown out again by the time I actually do enlist." With this statement, Lee Min Ho surprised the reporter as well as many of his fans, all of whom had been under the impression that the actor's enlistment date was nearing soon. It seems quite the contrary!

Lee Min Ho also thanked his fans for their continued support, saying, "I'm incredibly thankful for the fact that as an actor, I am able to be a source of positive energy and strength for another person. I want to share love between my fans through even better acting roles in the near future." We need Lee Min Ho back on the screen soon, especially if he's not going anywhere in the near future!
    Comments: 3 :: View Comments

Collapse

Song Joong-ki left Hong Kong yesterday, looking very tired

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Apr 24 2016, 05:08 AM
    Source: MingPao/soompi.com
    Translated and compiled by : R.E.D @ http://asianuniverse.net

Superstar Song Joong-ki left Hong Kong yesterday, after attending the “Dior Homme 2016-2017 Winter Collection Live Show.” Vogue magazine grabbed shots of the actor and uploaded them to Instagram. Vogue described Song as "looking as handsome as ever" when captured on camera.

Song left the hotel at 12:30pm yesterday, a loyal fan followed him from the hotel to the airport, just to be near her idol and to see him off personally. Hundreds of fans were already waiting for him at the airport. Song's trip to Hong Kong was a short one, reporter commented he looked tired when he stepped out from the car in the airport. He didn't communicate with any fans. He went straight inside the airport terminal building. When he was walking toward the departure lounge, he covered his face with his passport. He kept rubbing his nose as though he didnt want his fans to see him "looking tired". Nevertheless, he did wave goodbye to the fans, who were screaming their heads off.
    Comments: 14 :: View Comments

Collapse

Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu held wedding ceremony in Bali

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Mar 21 2016, 05:29 AM
    Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao/The Straits Times/Women Of China

Yesterday, Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu held their wedding banquet in Bali and it released two minutes of Fireworks for celebration. The bride and the bridegroom kissed during the Fireworks and it was very romantic. Harper's Bazaar Weibo reported that Nicky wished to have 5 kids when asked about having the number of children.

On the big day, Nicky Wu and his 'brothers' team set off to fetch the bride early and the 'sisters' team only made him dance and sing songs, and it was considered a small test to Nicky as he had the singing background. Nicky sang the classic song, Ai (愛) by the group, Little Tigers and Alec Su and Julian Chen sang several songs. Although Julian forgot the lyrics when singing halfway, but everybody continued to cheer for them. One of the most exciting games was Nicky needed to kiss a man and Julian sacrificed himself in order for Nicky to fetch his bride. Subsequently, Nicky kissed his bride, Cecilia Liu passionately when urged by everybody and they kneeled down to give tea to the elderlies.
    Comments: 35 :: View Comments

Collapse

Jay Chou is set to perform in Kuala Lumpur on Aug 6

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Mar 6 2016, 02:47 PM
    Source: Star2.com

Jay Chou loves Malaysia. There’s no denying that. In 2014, during his Opus 2 Jay World Tour in Bukit Jalil Stadium, Kuala Lumpur, the 37-year-old singer shared that he likes Malaysia so much he doesn’t mind coming to the country every year. “I always feel very relaxed here,” said Chou. Well, true to his word, Chou is coming back to Malaysia for a concert in August. As part of his The Invincible 2016 World Tour, the Mandopop superstar is set to perform at Stadium Merdeka in KL on Aug 6.

The Invincible is Chou’s seventh world tour since his debut as an artiste in 2006. It’s also his first world tour since he married model Hannah Quinlivan and became a father to a baby girl last year. We wonder if he will bring little Hathaway and Quinlivan along on his tour…

Not much has been revealed about the tour. A press release from the organiser said an astronaut has bought a ticket to the show … so does that mean Chou will deliver a gravity-defying show or is he going to do a lot of moonwalking on stage? Knowing Chou’s perfectionist nature, fans can expect a show that is out of this world. Ticketing details will be available soon.
    Comments: 6 :: View Comments

Collapse

Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki prove their fast friendship with Kim Jong Kook

Posted By:  R.E.D @ Mar 6 2016, 12:51 PM
    Source: Koreatimes/ Allkpop

Our favorite flower boy actors Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum cheered on their good friend Kim Jong Kook at Turbo's 20th anniversary concert which was held at SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium this past weekend.

Song Joong Ki had dropped by the venue on March 5, and Park Bo Gum did the same the following day, to see Turbo live. The two actors are said to be as thick as thieves with Kim Jong Kook, so it is no surprise that they went to support him at Turbo's 20th anniversary concert. Imagine how touched Kim Jong Kook must have felt to see two of his closest friends cheering him on at the concert!

Song briefly took the stage with actor Lee Kwang-soo, and then left the venue. Turbo is a first generation K-pop group, making its debut in 1995. The duo was reunited last year after several years of independent activities.
    Comments: 4 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27567 718399
    Hong Kong Local News 2978 44009
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1512
    Chinese Music Discussion 1535 12678
    Korean Music Discussion 917 3633