wendy 15275
aZnangel 13291
R.E.D 11757
♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9389

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

'The Maze Runner's Ki Hong Lee is selected as one of the sexiest men alive by 'People Magazine'

Posted By:  wendy @ Today, 12:34 AM
    Credit: allkpop

'The Maze Runner's Ki Hong Lee is selected as one of the sexiest men alive by 'People Magazine'

'People Magazine' has released their annual list of "Sexiest Men Alive" and the 2014 edition features Korean-American actor Ki Hong Lee!

Flattered, Lee stated to 'People Magazine', "I'm the worst with compliments." He continues, "People will compliment me on my dimples but medically, dimples are flawed muscles--they're not supposed to occur! People think it's beautiful but it's nature's mistake." And what a fine mistake that is!

Lee is probably best known for his role in the latest, high-grossing movie 'The Maze Runner', a sci-fi dystopian action thriller featuring lots of grime, sweat, and running.

Some of you may even recognize him from his humorous pieces with Wongfu Productions.

Regardless of where you know him from, Lee is an undeniable cutie who is collecting himself some fangirls this year. Here's some more eye candy for your viewing pleasure. Dimples and all. You're welcome.

Comments: 4 :: View Comments

Collapse

Han Ye Seul talks about scandalous 'Birth of a Beauty' scene with Joo Sang Wook

Posted By:  wendy @ Today, 12:28 AM

Han Ye Seul talks about scandalous 'Birth of a Beauty' scene with Joo Sang Wook

During the press conference for the SBS weekend drama 'Birth of a Beauty' on November 21, Han Ye Seul addressed the scene in which Joo Sang Wook had to touch her chest.

She said, "We are actors whether we're reading the drama script or filming, so rather than thinking about how embarrassing it is, I thought, 'How can I make this scene fun to the viewers?' and 'How can I express the fact that my character Sear used to be an ahjumma?'"

Han Ye Seul continued, "My first thought is the line 'I think my breast silicone implants burst. I need emergency care' instead of thinking 'A man is [touching] my chest.' She looks like a beauty, but I portrayed her like a bizarre ahjumma. I was not disconcerted or embarrassed while filming. We filmed the scene without any NGs, but I think people could view it in an embarrassing or provocative way depending on their age."

Are you enjoying the drama?
    Comments: 1 :: View Comments

Collapse

JYJ's Yoochun wins 'Best New Actor' at '51st Daejong Film Festival'

Posted By:  wendy @ Today, 12:25 AM

JYJ's Yoochun wins 'Best New Actor' at '51st Daejong Film Festival'

JYJ's Yoochun picked up the 'Best New Actor' award at the '51st Daejong Film Festival' held on November 21 at the KBS Hall.

Yoochun picked up the 'Best New Actor' award in the male category for his role in the thriller film 'Haemoo', beating out Ahn Jae Hong, Yeo Jin Goo, ZE:A's Siwan, and Choi Jin Hyuk.

The idol-actor was visibly excited about the award. He said, "I really didn't know. Thank you sincerely. My film debut was in 'Haemoo'. Thank you, Director Shim Sung Bo. Thank you to all my senior actors. This year is the least year of my twenties. Thank you for giving me such a big award."

Congratulations to Yoochun!
    Comments: 1 :: View Comments

Collapse

Fans speculate Girls' Generation's Sunny sent message to Jessica on 'Sunny's FM Date'

Posted By:  wendy @ Today, 12:23 AM

Fans speculate Girls' Generation's Sunny sent message to Jessica on 'Sunny's FM Date'

Fans and listeners are speculating that Girls' Generation's Sunny sent a message to former member Jessica on her radio show 'Sunny's FM Date'.

On the November 20th broadcast of MBC FM4U's 'Sunny's FM Date', Sunny played Roy Kim's "Home" as the opening for her show. She introduced the song, saying, "Honestly, I get absentminded when I listen to this song. I feel like it's my story, a song I want someone I know to listen to. I really relate to the lyrics."

Sunny went on, "I don't think you're listening, but I hope you know that if you're tired or alone, you can always come back home. It's just something I wanted to say to a friend."

Fans and listeners suspect that DJ Sunny was sending a message to Jessica and that the lyrics of "Home" are meant for the former Girls' Generation member. What do you think?
    Comments: 3 :: View Comments

Collapse

Actress Kim Ja Ok ('Noonas Over Flowers') passes away from lung cancer at 63

Posted By:  wendy @ Nov 16 2014, 10:36 PM

Actress Kim Ja Ok ('Noonas Over Flowers') passes away from lung cancer at 63

Actress Kim Ja Ok has passed away on the 16th.

The veteran actress (who debuted in 1970), was diagnosed with colorectal cancel in 2008 and got surgery right away. She had successful surgery and appeared right away in 'Working Mom' a month after, saying, "My recovery is quick. Perhaps it's because my body was used to being bad, but my condition is good right now. When I found out I had cancer, I realized I was being lazy. I just worked and didn't look after my health."

Even after, she acted in various dramas such as 'High Kick Through the Roof', 'Ojakgyo Brothers', and even the recent drama 'Woman Who Married Three Times' that ended a mere 8 months ago earlier this year. She also gained a lot of love through the variety show 'Noonas Over Flowers'.

However, her cancer recently spread to her lungs and she had been hospitalized since four days ago. She passed away on the 16th and her wake will be on the 19th.

Our hearts go out to her family.
    Comments: 11 :: View Comments

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27439 703599
    Hong Kong Local News 2264 39025
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1510
    Chinese Music Discussion 1510 12490
    Korean Music Discussion 916 3620