Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Collapse

User:
Password:

Collapse

Board Statistics

Today's Birthdays
calendar 5 members are celebrating their birthday today
RoughRiders(28), akabami(22), amy li(21), faithless(29), ken3hill(26)
Board Statistics
Board Stats Our members have made a total of 5,672,614 posts
We have 66,707 registered members
The newest member is singyeah
Most users ever online was 14,355 on Jan 17 2012, 04:20 PM

Collapse

New Members

Username Joined
singyeah Sep 8 2014, 03:29 PM
JeTaime_ Sep 8 2014, 08:30 AM
blackeclipse Sep 4 2014, 09:39 AM
yetngor Aug 31 2014, 01:46 AM
LaLa29 Aug 30 2014, 02:11 AM

Collapse

Top Posters

Username Posts
Wu Ying 18138
wendy 15223
aZnangel 13291
R.E.D 11706
♥SiLvErBeAr♥ 9380

Collapse

Main Navigation

• Enter Site Forums

• Collapse

ZE:A's leader Lee Hoo reveals explosive secrets about Star Empire's CEO; Star Empire releases statement

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 10:49 PM
    Credit: allkpop, allkpop, allkpop

ZE:A's leader Lee Hoo (Junyoung) reveals he'll be revealing explosive secrets about Star Empire's CEO

ZE:A's leader Lee Hoo (formerly Junyoung) has some explosive revelations to the world.

He started off his series of explosive tweets with, "Everyone, you know I love you, right?". He continued, "My profile photo is of the Japanese athlete Tanaka, who made our ZE:A's Taeheon hurt. I want to hate him a lot.. But I felt again that professionals and amateurs are different. Was it two years ago? I went onto KBS' 'Dream Team' and broke my leg. If I didn't have this metal pin in my leg.."

He added, "Even if I get hit 10 times, break my nose, and fracture my face, I want to at least hit him just once.. But.. I heard that it is his retiring match.. I calm my heart once again today with a sigh.. Anyway, that fighter will not forget his retiring match. He won against Korea's idol group ZE:A and retired cooly. Taeheon's surgery went well and he's now out of the hospital. And now it might be late.. but I send him my applause. Fighter Tanaka, please live happily. I hope you know that your retiring match was not that sweet."

He continued, "I hope you know that loss became a sea of tears for someone and that a lot of people were sacrificed.. Since you are a professional and a man, I hope you know. From now on, I will live like a man. I watched the match and I felt a lot of things.. I spilled a lot of tears, and I think I know what the scent of a man is." He said, "The photo is of the entrance showmanship, and I shouldn't have smiled. Ha... I'm bitter. Today, if you are a fan or just anyone else who watched the match, you will understand.. From now on, since I am a man, I will live my life through my heart."

He added, "Ah, and it would have been nice if while Taeheon was bleeding, I asked Fighter Tanaka to stop because I was the leader, his friend, and a member who loved him and we had a concert the next day.. But this is broadcast, right..? I guess you wanted to air him bleeding more. Since it's broadcast.. Ha." He continued to say, "Would you have still done that if.. Taeheon was, I was, our ZE:A's fans were or the members were the children you gave birth to yourself? Today as always, I spend all night just sighing. Sigh....~~~~~~~~~~".

He then said, "From now on, I will communicate and let all the public know what I have been keeping in my heart, what I saw with my eyes, and the life I felt through my tears. Please follow me, everyone. I especially ask the reporters to follow me.." He added, "I will hint and promise that my SNS will be a place for me to cry out all the unfairness. From now on, I will just live as a human and a man. I will not pass by if I see unjustness. I shouldn't have kept it all in. All that came back to me were useless curses and the depression that trapped me."

He kept tweeting, "There's nothing long to be said. I believe that a true leader, a true owner, a true king, and a sincere person should know how to listen to the cries of his people. I can't be tricky like a fox. But I will live justly like a lion. No, that's just my style, and I won't hide it." He added, "I will show you what a true leader is, what sacrifice is, and I'll show you how tears turn to fury. I'm not joking. From now on, fun things will happen. If my Twitter account gets deleted or muted, you can take that to mean that I am being pressured by that kind of influence. But I'll break it all ^^".

He continued, "Know that sincerity and truth can connect and move hearts.. and also manipulate it. Now, I will ask the world my first question. Star Empire's president Shin Joo Hak, who I really trusted and loved.... Is your conscience clear?" He added, "I cried and asked you.. CEO Shin Joo Hak... I asked you not to cross the line.. You crossed the line that you shouldn't have and now you must deal with it. My lid is open. I have dealt with everything, from hair loss to depression. Be prepared... President, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. All I wanted was a warm word."

He added, "You always said, be a man.. Be a man.. I'll show you what it really means to live as a man. I'm not Jesus, but I'm a child of God, and I'll trust in God and start war." He added, "I even attempted [suicide].. I saw my parents crying tears of blood in front of the family that I loved. President Shin, cry the same tears. Why? It was so unfair, and I was getting so weak and hideous. But I was a man so I decided I'd die before I got even more hideous."

He said, "My fans, my parents, the parents of the 9 members, and everyone in the world. Why do you think CEO Shin Joo Hak raised me as a killer? Now, I'll return it back to you. Be prepared. Starting tomorrow, I will be uploading data. No, I'll explode it. Do you remember when I asked if you were laughing at me?". He added, "I'll let you know how it feels like for that laughter to turn into horror. You called us your children, right? Your sons? Now, let me ask you the first question. All the money that those 9 sons made bleeding and crying... Where did it all go? Reply with your hand on your heart."

He said, "I'll finish here for today.. You said that you were the company's owner and CEO, and yelled at me to respect you, right? I'll respect you... I grit my teeth today as well and I'll stand back. Have a nice day.. CEO.. Why did you do this? I asked... I asked you to please stop." He added, "Ah, and I forgot something. If you threaten or try to buy out the rest of the 8 ZE:A members, I will do the same back to you. I'm prepared to break that as well so stop, president. I'm not going to bear it any longer."

He said, "Those kids... ZE:A.. They're my children. I'm an only child and when I was lonely, they became like brothers to me.. Don't touch them.. They're mine. Don't take anything away from me anymore. I'll become a killer to protect my members and our fans.. God, please help me and listen to my prayers."

He concluded, "From now on, I will fight to protect my people. Lord.. Please forgive me for having bad thoughts and acting badly for a bit.. As much as I believe in you, believe in me.. I will work to clear the blame of the singers who are being unfairly blamed. Amen.."

[UPDATE 1] -- Lee Hoo has now deleted all the tweets that he posted today except two, his first one asking everyone if they know he loves them, and the one about how a king is someone who should know to listen to the cries of his people.

[UPDATE 2] -- Lee Hoo has changed his Twitter profile name to read 'Moon Junyoung and that Lee Hoo', which is a play on words as 'geu lee-hoo' means 'afterwards' or 'after that'. He also posted two tweets, further showing his firm stance against Star Empire and anyone who may try to side with the agency.

He wrote, "Portal sites, I'm disappointed. Don't take down the search term and instead raise up 'Moon Junyoung ZE:A Star Empire corruption CEO Shin Joo Hak' if you have a son like me. There can't be another victim... If you keep doing this, I'm going to reveal the 1st [document] now."

He then sent out a warning to anyone who tries to side with Star Empire, stating, "I'm... requesting.. the moment that others and other agencies take Star Empire's side, I will also open my mouth regarding the corruption of those agencies and reveal documents... Don't get hurt by this.. You shouldn't jump into a war that's not yours. If you can handle it then buy your way out of it with money. You're an expert at that.. This is just the reality."

Regarding the situation, Star Empire has revealed that they are assessing the situation, and when asked if this could be about money issues, the agency denied the speculations and said everyone has been getting paid accordingly.

[UPDATE 3] -- Lee Hoo has deleted the previous tweets, but has added a series of tweets once again.

He said, "Now, not much time is left until the day is over.. It's just that including ZE:A, there can be no more sacrificed.. Why must they be suppressed while doing the music that they love.. The entertainment world is a world where you are a criminal if you don't have money and the winner if you have money." He added, "Sunbaenims, fellow [idols], hoobaes, and for those people who want to sing and dance with dreams that will continue to appear.. I want to show you that only the outside looks flashy, but the inside is really completely empty.. It's not that no one is talking; it's that no one can. What is money that it seals lips.. Reporters, help me."

He added, "But I want to clear all those accusations. Celebrities like us have to do whatever we are told. We can't talk about all the internal things, and we have to swallow it in. I don't want to lose my group, ZE:A.. So I'll strengthen my heart again. Help me..." He continued, "If this situation is buried, I also cannot say that the world you think about is wrong.. Siwan once said, 'We cowardly shut our mouths today as well..', before the standard contract came out. Our contract lasted for 12 years - 10 years, excluding the 2 spent in the army."

He said, "After that, the notification of the contract that we received from the Fair Trade Commission was that the company took 70% and we took 30%. More accurately, we work years and years after the 7:3 division. If we earn 1,000,000 KRW, President Shin Joo Hak takes 700,000 and we take 300,000.... There are 9 of us. We share that 300,000 over and over and over again....". He further explained, "Our contract period is 7 years - 9, including our enlistment. I have been giving Star Empire my entire youth, starting from my teens and now my 20s. Our dorm is lacking so we break our faces going to the bathroom while dozing off, and one week before our 'Aftermath' comeback, I'm sent out to KBS' 'Dream Team' and my leg breaks.."

He added, "Are there politics at the broadcast stations as well? The Dream Team PD told me to come out, and my leg broke so I had to get metal pins, but in the broadcast, I had to say that I hurt myself practicing, right? That's where I'm saying things are wrong. After my surgery, these people came with only one basket of fruit.. But the reality is that [we have to deal with this] to be able to perform on music shows.." He said, "I kept my mouth shut back then too. Then, more than my broken leg, I was worried about the hospital fees.. What is money that it keeps me from saying things I should have said.. I... What we wanted was just a warm word.. But you made me.. us..like this."

He went on to say, "Money is everything in this world. It's even worse as I felt it in this celebrity industry.. And the manipulated mass-com shuts people up and even makes people commit [suicide].. Don't trust it. I hope you definitely realize there is a reason why sweet candy melts quickly." He added, "We are also our parents' precious children, who, as people say, will not cause them pain even if we are put into their eyes. CEOs, reflect on your actions. If you really think we are actually like the children you raise, you could never do that to us."

He concluded, "I go now to settle this with President Shin Joo Hak. Please wait.. And don't remove me from the search terms.."

He has also changed his profile picture to:

ZE:A's leader Lee Hoo announces big changes to Star Empire and their contract

ZE:A's leader Lee Hoo (Junyoung) posted an explosive series of tweets earlier today detailing the abuses he and his group faced under the management of Star Empire, which ended with him going into discussions with the agency's president.

After several hours of anxious waiting on the part of his fans, Lee Hoo returned to post the results of his meeting.

"I finished speaking with President Shin Joo Hak," he posted. "It has been decided that Star Empire will be operated by me, by us, as a ZE:A company. I promised all of you that ZE:A's Day will be coming, I said I will either knock it down or absorb it ... now is the time for you to protect us.. But the truth is..."

"Lastly, President Shin Joo Hak who lost everything and was left with empty pockets... I still deplore and hate you but you were our President for 8 years. You were my responsibility and.. that responsibility.. I'll take the shaming from the public and the fans. Myself and President Shin Joo Hak will take the responsibility. The contract has been flipped, we now receive 7 to every 3 for the President."

"What I want to say is, with this incident, I know that many other agency presidents are having problems with contracts. I will close my mouth so please fix the problem and treat your artists better. I will make this last request politely. If they can hear my heart .."

"With the heart that we will start fresh from the very beginning.. I ask that you think of it one more time as if this was your child..."

"And to everyone, the fans, the reporters, who helped us.. thank you. Thank you so much for revealing our truth. To everyone reading this... in the name of ZE:A, the singers, the actors, the dancers, the variety people, and in the name of our seniors, friends, juniors and all of the artists... putting ZE:A and my name, Lee Hoo, on the line, I wanted to tell you that we will live bravely."

"I'm not a coward... but I will be quiet for the time being. I will be watching.. To all of the agency presidents and management, take care of your issues, fix your mistakes, apologize and acknowledge them.. what I, what we want is to put down everything and get the hearts of your artists."

"If something like this happens again in the future, this entertainment industry that I know, that I see, that I feel... please keep in mind that I have a weapon that will flip the entire industry on its head. I'm sorry for causing trouble.. and thank you again. Because of you, we found again.. the words of hope, dreams, goals. Thank you and please take care of us."

It looks like there are big changes on the horizon for K-Pop contracts, and especially Star Empire.

What do you think of this big news?

[UPDATE 1] "And there are some people that are misunderstanding.. this is about ZE:A internally. It's not that the ones playing around are splitting the money.. when I got hurt, I didn't receive payment for two years.. zero KRW.. we don't divide the pay. I won't say any more and remain quiet. Thank you."

[UPDATE 2] "Media makes you become a hot issue, and also makes you an idiot in a second. I didn't show you anything stimulating, so now there's shaming going on.. It's the same. People say, 'He's the same. In the end it's for money'. I won't pay attention to those kind of statements.. Even when I was young, I didn't get slapped by my father..".

"I was a student who started this because I liked music.. But now the level is that I'm going on, shuting up about getting slapped and keeping it inside.. Everyone, help me stay quiet.. I beg you.. I'm sorry. Now, I call a break to this war and I'll see you next time.. I thank you all sincerely again."

[UPDATE 3] "Yes, that's right. I'll slam the nail into your hearts. Because I was a man, because I was a leader, as the representative of ZE:A, I got slapped by Star Empire's President Shin Joo Hak. It wasn't just once or twice. This kind of strong, stimulating things... I'm human, too, so if I just wanted money, I would have said this from the beginning. Sigh..........."

"Also... Don't curse out the members.. They aren't at fault, and they're good kids who do everything they're told to.. Curse me and curse President Shin Joo Hak. Think again about who did this for who and what.. Please.. If I was at fault, I'll receive the punishment."

"Sorry. And thank you.."

[UPDATE 4] Lee Hoo has deleted most of the above tweets detailing the results of his negotiations.

[UPDATE 5] "Hello, this is ZE:A's Moon Jun Young. Firstly, I'm sorry for causing trouble today. I just finished talking with the President, and I am very thankful that my feelings were heard. I also express my thanks to the President, who listened to my sincere words and cared for them."

"...I just wanted to get this out in the open; the President getting scolded by the fans and the public. But after the deed is done, I feel... smaller. Look here, everyone... this is just a household spat between myself and the President. Other agencies might be even worse... I don't like that our President is the only one left behind."

"The parts that I've misunderstood.. parts that I've become emotional.. President Shin Joo Hak drew blood because all of the other companies are the same. Since everyone avoids the issue. If they think this is the world and they don't have to worry about tomorrow, they will just move to the sidelines and watch the fight. I'm sure there are many people who flinch at what I've said. Now that I've gotten my company on my side.."

"I will keep fighting, if only for other celebrities. If you're a male agency owner, I think you should be on the same side and protect those you need to. I, and ZE:A, will now protect Star Empire and President Shin Joo Hak. I especially love you all, our ZE:As."

"Our President told me to be patient.. that's why I'm not divulging any data. Told me to leave the other houses alone.. he cried, and he's a person too, and he's a man so that's probably why he told me that. Now when we're all on the same side, we... sigh... I'll be patient. Since our President apologized as the representative.

"Our President, he today really.. he protected us and listened to me. Only we will know what is above this picture. We all cried a lot today and learned that if we speak our true feelings, things will work out. We saw the tears.."

[Photo: Shin Joo Hak's name and signature.]

Star Empire releases statement on how the situation with ZE:A was solved

Star Empire has commented on how they dealt with ZE:A's situation.

Although we have had Lee Hoo's multiple tweets, TV Report got a comment from a Star Empire employee, who said, "After midnight, [Lee Hoo] and CEO Shin Joo Hak met to start talking. They talked openly about everyhting, including their misunderstandings and friction. Through this chance, they were able to actually have a good talk. They will be able to have an easy relationship."

They added, "There's nothing in detail that is decided on ZE:A's promotions. But they did talk a lot to solve the misunderstandings and dissolve friction. As for their promitions, we willl organize everything step by step. We're very sorry to have worried so many people. Both ZE:A and Star Empire will work hard."

In an official statement, the label said,

Hello, this is Star Empire. First, we bow our heads in apology for worrying fans who care a lot about [Lee Hoo] and ZE:A. Late at night yesterday (the 21st), [Lee Hoo] met with CEO Shin Joo Hak to talk about their sincere feelings and to solve misunderstandings. After talking openly about everything with [Lee Hoo], they were able to solve all the friction. We should have taken interest earlier and held this conversation, but since we have spent so much time together, the thought that they would just understand just made the misunderstandings grow bigger. Through this situation, we will work even harder together. Lastly, we apologize deeply once again for worrying everyone who love and show interest for [Lee Hoo], ZE:A, and Star Empire.

Comments: 0 :: View Comments

Collapse

Taeyeon gets eliminated on the 2nd round of her 'Hidden Singer' special + performances

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 10:38 PM
    Credit: allkpop

Taeyeon gets eliminated on the 2nd round of her 'Hidden Singer' special + performances

Taeyeon was eliminated on the 2nd round of her 'Hidden Singer' episode.

In the first round, she sang "If" with the rest of the challengers. She passed fine in the first round, but in the 2nd round during "Gee", she gained 31 points as the person the least like Taeyeon, getting eliminated. However, because "Gee" was Girls' Generation's song, and she did have to sing Tiffany's part instead of her own.

The 3rd round was "Twinkle", and the 4th was once again Taeyeon's own solo song "Can You Hear Me". In the last round, Taeyeon managed to receive the most votes during "Can You Hear Me", repairing her image, but since she had already been eliminated before, her votes did not count. Instead, the 2nd place Kim Hwan Hee took the prize money for the show.

Kim Hwan Hee had uploaded clips of her singing Taeyeon's songs online before, and she said, "I can't believe this. It's like a dream." To the fans of her voice on the internet, she said, "I think they have a sort of a fantasy [about my voice]. So I felt guilty every time I uploaded the songs."

Because the contestant was so touched by the win, Taeyeon said, "I thought that when I met her, I would ask her to sing all the songs I had. But now that I've heard her sing, I want to hear songs of her own color. I hope you keep singing and get more known."

She added, "I've never been eliminated even at auditions. But I was eliminated through my own song on 'Hidden Singer'. It will be a memory I will never forget. Thank you for such a great time."

Check out the clips above!

Collapse

Hyoyeon's ex-boyfriend booked without detention for violence + Hyoyeon alleged to have been on site

Posted By:  wendy @ Yesterday, 10:34 PM

Hyoyeon's ex-boyfriend booked without detention for violence + Hyoyeon alleged to have been on site

Hyoyeon's ex-boyfriend Kim Joon Hyung has been booked without detention.

Kim Joon Hyung was drinking with his friends at his house in Yongsan at around 5AM, and he was booked without detention because he got into a fight with one of the other males present.

According to reports, the police dispatched after receiving a call saying Kim Joon Hyung and the other man were holding each other by the collars and throwing golf clubs at the wall. The Yongsan Police Department told TV Daily, "There are reports about the situation, but there is no related investigation on the case. We were dispatched because of the call that they fought, and they were booked without detention (ie no one went to jail). We have to investigate, but they have made up."

Kim Joon Hyung was completely drunk when the report was called in, and Hyoyeon has also been reported to have been on site, but SM Entertainment was not available for a comment.

Collapse

Cha Tae Hyun and f(x)'s Victoria confirmed to star in 'My Sassy Girl 2'

Posted By:  wendy @ Sep 20 2014, 11:26 AM

Cha Tae Hyun and f(x)'s Victoria confirmed to star in 'My Sassy Girl 2'

Cha Tae Hyun and f(x)'s Victoria have been confirmed to star in the sequel 'My Sassy Girl 2'!

Cha Tae Hyun made the announcement during his interview for his other upcoming movie 'Slow Video' on the 19th, "I will star alongside Victoria in 'My Sassy Girl 2'. It will crank in at the end of September." Since many had commented previously that 'My Sassy Girl' series needs Jun Ji Hyun, he joked regarding this, "I expect to receive a lot of criticism for the movie because Jun Ji Hyun is not starring in the sequel."

Victoria's agency SM Entertainment rep also confirmed to a media outlet, "It is true that Victoria will star in 'My Sassy Girl 2'."

Jo Geun Shik will also direct this highly-anticipated sequel, which is being produced this time as a joint project between Korea and China.
    Comments: 12 :: View Comments

Collapse

Witnesses and experts give their account and statements regarding Ladies' Code's car accident

Posted By:  wendy @ Sep 20 2014, 11:23 AM

Witnesses and experts give their account and statements regarding Ladies' Code's car accident

On September 17, SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' covered Ladies' Code's car accident, receiving witness accounts from people who were present at the scene of the accident as well as statements from experts.

An acquaintance of one witness disclosed on the program, "He says he saw the vehicle shaking. To avoid [an accident], they must have veered. He says while [the car] was [veering], it hit the protective wall and rolled over three times."

An ambulance worker who had gone to the site stated, "[At the site], about two or three men were signaling with their hands. Overall, the vehicle of the accident was crushed and one of the rear wheels was out."

The experts deemed that the rear wheel must have fallen out because there had been a problem with maintenance or it had gotten damaged through excessive use of the car. They analyzed that the reason behind the accident may be due to a flaw with the car itself.

One expert stated, "What is important is whether they were wearing a seatbelt and where they were positioned during the accident."

The ambulance worker stated, "While saving the lives of those who were collapsed after going out to the site, I do not recall undoing any seat belts."

Collapse

Top Forums

Forum Topics Replies
    Asian News Storage 27402 698556
    Hong Kong Local News 2219 38400
    Japanese Music Discussion 2082 1509
    Chinese Music Discussion 1510 12433
    Korean Music Discussion 916 3616