Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
[i-Cable - M] Mystic Detective Files I 靈異偵緝檔案 I[2004], Michael Tao, Lei San San, Joey Leong
drift08
post Sep 27 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #1

wat up ppl! @>>-->-peace
Group Icon

Group: Inactive Members
Thank(s): 1162
Member No.: 37

Country

Mood

English Title:
Mystic Detective Files I
Chinese Title: 靈異偵緝檔案 I
Format: rmvb
Audio: Cantonese
Length: 10 Episodes
Broadcast network: HK Cable{i-Cable}
Broadcast year: 2004

Casts:

Michael Tao, Lei San San, Joey Leong

Storyline:

Based partially on such blockbuster American TV series as THE X FILES and CSI, MYSTIC DETECTIVE FILES also explores the themes of supernatural existence and unsolved mysteries, as a forensics investigator, a former undercover cop, and a police psychiatrist must work together to solve a series of unusual deaths that may or may not have to do with paranormal activities. MYSTIC DETECTIVE FILES is a creepy, suspenseful mystery drama that will have you both scared and intrigued from beginning to end!

{Credit to yesasia.com}
Go to the top of the page

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sam93940 for this useful post:
flea, Potato Head, wjtk_com
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 21st December 2014 - 04:55 AM