Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What do you think TVB's The Voice's Auston Lam C Kit?
What do you think TVB's The Voice's Auston Lam C Kit?
I think Auston Lam C Kit is
HOT! HK ent's answer to Edison Chen [ 3 ] ** [42.86%]
NOT! Too desperate and thinks he's already a star [ 4 ] ** [57.14%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
dingding
post Feb 4 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Inactive Members
Thank(s): 11
Member No.: 1,342

What do you guys think of the new artist Auston Lam in The Voice?

Here's what I think:

Physical Appearance: Out of the 4 aspects, I'd rate him highest here. He certainly has the height, the bod and a boyishly baby-face (cross btw Jordan Chan & Edison Chen??). He also has one of the better styled hair & clothes on the show.

Personality: Full of confidence and charisma, certainly knows how to "work" the fans..

Singing: Average - Nothing spectacular here

Dancing: Average - He's no Rain or MJ

Here's a link of him singing with another contestant at his first fan gathering.

It's quite ironic that nowadays so-called "artists" are promoted based on their physical appearance and marketable value ( read : appeal to the masses of school girl fan ) rather than their singing talent or "VOICE"

This post has been edited by dingding: Feb 4 2010, 08:08 PM
Go to the top of the page

If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 31st October 2014 - 02:08 PM