Welcome to the HK Local News Section. In this particular section of the news, you will be able to read about what is happening Hong Kong, outside of the Entertainment Circle and TVB. The Rules of Asian News does apply here.
All members must follow these Rules listed below:
1. Respect and Friendliness - Please be polite and post appropriate comments. We do not want to see any swearing or any rude comments, respect each other and the artistes.
2. Strictly NO SPAMMING!. Read the NO SPAMMING RULES for more details.
3. Please Stay on Topic. Offtopic posts will be considered as spam.
*Do not talk about different things that do not relate to the particular news. You can add those type of comments, to expand on your comment on the News.
4. Crediting - If reposted, Please provide proper credits to our AEU Translators.
5. Have fun and Enjoy reading the news! :D
Topic Title: [Title of Article]
Topic Description: [Date of Article]
Topic Content: [Always have the Source and Credits at the top.]
If you are interested in helping with translations regularly, please send a PM to aZnangel. There is also a pinned topic with more information in the forum.
Unemployed accountant caught stealing women's underwear, Friday June 22, 2012
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 18th May 2013 - 12:17 PM|