Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Tiffany Hsu fantasizes about marrying Ethan Ruan; cries for half an hour, Monday January 4, 2010 Taiwan
wendy
post Jan 4 2010, 07:16 AM
Post #1

:D @>~~~
Group Icon

Group: Elite Admins
Thank(s): 4997
Member No.: 127

Country

Mood

Staff of the Year AEU Radio DJ Top Staff

Source: Liberty Times
Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Tiffany Hsu fantasizes about marrying Ethan Ruan; cries for half an hour

Tiffany Hsu & boyfriend Ethan Ruan’s relationship is very stable. Earlier, in SETTV idol drama ‘Autumn’s Concerto’, she had a scene where she wears a wedding dress, and cries for almost half an hour, and afterwards was unable to stop!

Tiffany said that she was too immersed in the scene, and so she couldn’t stop crying: “On my wedding day, I will probably hug my mum and cry non-stop!” Tiffany also has fantasies about her own wedding going for the Western-style route; getting married in a church and inviting all her friends & family to attend the ceremony.

This year, Tiffany spent New Years on the roof at a friend’s house, while watching the 101 fireworks. Currently, Vanness Wu is in America & Ady An is in China. ‘Autumn’s Concerto’ ratings reached 6.64 last week but second male lead Chris Wu is yet to fulfill his diving promise. SETTV expressed that they want to get all the cast together, and will definitely not break their promise.
Go to the top of the page

The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to wendy for this useful post:
firedrake
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 1st October 2014 - 07:13 AM