Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
TVB makes 'Will Power' an Anniversary Series Attempting to Keep Fala Chen & Moses Chan, Friday May 10, 2013
aZnangel
post May 10 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40557
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

TVB makes 'Will Power' an Anniversary Series Attempting to Keep Fala Chen & Moses Chan

Fala Chen's TVB contract is expiring this month, but it is still unknown whether she plans to renew or not. Lately there has also been rumors that Moses Chan intends to head up north to work in Mainland. Due to these factors, TVB decided to make Fala and Moses' new series Will Power the anniversary series this year in hope to keep them. Yesterday Fala expressed she still has not lifted the pen to sign the contract yet, she said: "TVB gave me many choices, we are still negotiating and thus nothing is confirmed yet." Fala added their meetings have been pleasant and because of the relationship, she will take TVB into consideration first. Since Will Power is an anniversary series, is she hopeful to get the TV Queen title? Fala said: "I'll be very happy if its really an anniversary series, more audience will be watching. However, the contract and awards are two separate things, I will not tie them together. I'm discussing the contract because I hope for improvements in acting." Fala expressed there won't be too much of a pay raise when filming TVB series.

Also, it had been widely rumored Fala broke up with her Neway Prince boyfriend Sit Sai Hang. Last night suddenly wrote on Weibo: "Lately there has been a very popular saying: 'Take it serious, then you'll lose'. But I want to say, 'Don't take it serious, then you're destined to lose.'" Her statement inevitably increases the speculation.
Go to the top of the page

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aZnangel for this useful post:
Eddy, miaomiao, R.E.D
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 31st July 2014 - 12:33 PM