[TVB-PM] A Fistful of Stances - 鐵馬尋橋 , Kevin Cheng, Kenneth Ma, Shirley Yeung, Selena Li, Nancy Wu
May 6 2009, 07:32 PM
Group: Superior Admins
Joined: 25-October 06
Member No.: 2
Official English Title: A Fistful of Stances
Chinese Title 鐵馬尋橋
Genre: Martial Arts, Comedy, Humor, Suspense, Action
Filming: May - August
Costume Fitting : May 6, 2009
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 17, 2010
Tavia Yeung (Guest)
AU YEUNG WAI-LAN (Yuen Qiu), owner of a martial arts training school, is reunited with her long-lost son KOO YU-CHEUNG (Kevin Cheng) after years of agonizing separation. On his return home, CHEUNG is shocked to find that his younger brother KOO YU-TONG (Ma Kwok Ming) has been critically ill and that his father was murdered long ago by WING TAK (Lam Ka Wah), the existing director of a pharmaceutical company and a bitter old foe of the KOOs. CHEUNG has never been into kung-fu but shows glimpses of his potential when he strikes back at the impudent, arrogant WING MAN-KWAN (Jacky Heung), also the son of TAK. Pinning all her hopes on CHEUNG, LAN not only teaches him a special set of kung-fu skills created by the family, but also registers for him for the Guangdong Boxing Championship Tournament. Out of the blue, CHEUNG's opponent in the final turns out to be KWAN.
CHEUNG starts losing his bearings after achieving growing success and recognition in the field of martial arts. Caught up in the love triangle between LAN's apprentice YING NGAN-MING (Natalie Tong), his dream girl CHOW MUI-MUI (Nancy Wu) and himself, CHEUNG is utterly confused and exhausted, which later causes his failure in the final tournament.
Story (Credit: hyn5 )
- Yuen Chau is the mother of Kevin Cheng, Kenneth, Stephen, and Shirley, Jazz Lam
- Natalie is Yuen Chau's pupil.
- Tavia Yeung will be playing young version of Yuen Chau and Kevin Cheng will be playing the young version of his dad.
- Tavia will be guest appearing for six episodes.
- Yuen Wah was supposed to be in the series, but due to schedule conflicts, he is unable to film. He will be replaced by Dominic Lam (not present at costume fitting).
- Wing Chun vs Hung Fist = Kevin Cheng vs Heung Joh
- Martial arts will not be the basic focus of the series.
- The series is now classified as a family matters show.
- Stephen Wong Ka Lok's character is not book smart nor good at martial arts.
- The costumes used at this fitting will not the official costumes used in the series. Most of the clothes worn at the fitting were borrowed from other series. Natalie's look is exactly Shirley's look from "The Silver Chambers of Sorrows." Kenneth's clothes looks like Raymond Lam's from "The Master of Tai Chi."
- Dominic and Selena = father and daughter
- Heung Joh should be Dominic's son and Selena's younger brother.
- Dominic is married to Kara Hui (Kara is mother of Heung Joh and Selena).
- Kenneth and Selena will be paired up.
- Selena will be playing a western doctor.
- Although Kenneth's character will have asthma, he is still interested in learning martial arts.
- There will be a love triangle between Kevin Cheng, Nancy Wu, and Natalie Tong.
- Nancy will use love to cheat Kevin Cheng. She will use him.
- Nancy is probably married to Heung Joh.
Costume Fitting Pictures
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 23rd May 2013 - 02:24 AM|