[TVB-M] Til Love Do Us Lie - 結·分@謊情式 (SITCOM) [2011-12], Eddie Cheung, Kiki Sheung, Joyce Tang, Hanjin Tan, Lin Xiawei
Oct 30 2011, 01:50 AM
Group: Superior Admins
Joined: 25-October 06
Member No.: 2
Chinese Title: 結·分@謊情式
English Title: Til Love Do Us Lie
Genre: Modern Sitcom
Producer: Kwan Wing Chung (War of In-Laws, My Sister of Eternal Flower, Super Snoops)
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 31, 2011
Toby Leung (guest, from episode 85)
Steven Cheung (guest, from episode 97)
Jess Shum (guest, from episode 52)
Sammy Shum (guest, from episode 79)
Him Law (guest, episode 136)
Career woman KAN YIK-PO (Sheung Tin Ngor) turns housewife unwillingly with the sudden resignation of her domestic helper. Being the only breadwinner in the family and faced with a restructuring at work, her husband, SUEN KA-ON (Cheung Siu Fai), finds himself on the verge of a mid-life crisis. PO’s younger sister, KAN YIK-TAN (Joyce Tang), is a devil-may-care woman. The fact that she has recently broken up with her boyfriend does not discourage her from starting another relationship. Quite the contrary, she marries Malaysian Chinese NG LOK-YAN (Hanjin Tan), a guy she merely knows about, and takes him back to Hong Kong. Come and see how intriguing and fun living in a household with culture shock under the same roof can be!
- Eddie Cheung is the sales manager at a health product company.
- Kiki was the manager at the airline training department, but retires and becomes housewife.
- Wu Fung and Susan Tse are married.
- Wu Fung and Susan are Eddie's retired parents
- Lin Xiawei is Eddie's younger sister.
- Charmaine Li is Susan Tse's daughter
- Kiki and Eddie are married with a son.
- Joyce is the senior manager at an insurance company.
- Kiki and Joyce are sisters.
- Joyce and Hanjin are married.
- Hanjin is a music professional.
- Benjamin Yeun is a senior manager at an insurance company.
- Benjamin and Liu Xiawei grew up together and have feelings for each other.
TVB WEEKLY ISSUE #752: Strong Support for Lies after Marriage
(ft. Kiki Sheung , Eddie Cheung)
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 24th May 2013 - 04:04 AM|