[TVB-M] The Hippocratic Crush - On Call 36小時 , Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Him Law, Mandy Wong, Derek Kwok, BenjaminYuen
Jan 21 2012, 01:49 AM
Group: Superior Admins
Joined: 25-October 06
Member No.: 2
Chinese Title: On Call 36小時
English Title: The Hippocratic Crush
Genre: Modern, Medical
Producer: Poon Ka Tak (Triumph in the Skies, La Femme Desperado, The Drive of Life)
RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY13, 2012
The greater ability you have, the greater the responsibility. As a super strong person, you carry a heavier burden than an average person in society. The responsibility of doctors is to treat and rescue their patients, but in fact doctors have to hold up other identities at the same time, including being a parent, son/daughter, a sibling, etc. When there are too many identities, conflicts arise and even doctors can feel lost. Only when there is clear direction and goal, that a doctor can be able to carry the heavy burden of rescuing people. (aZnangel)
They experience life and death as they race against time to save patients. In their quest to become physicians, have they ever stopped to think about what their mission and limitations are? Higher Surgical Trainee in Neurosurgery CHEUNG YAT-KIN (Kenneth Ma) does not have time for love – he has to work hard to support his younger brother, who is paralyzed from the waist down, to study overseas. His life is his work, until he meets FAN TZE-YU (Tavia Yeung), who is also a houseman and whose father is a well-known physician. Deeply attracted to KIN’s talent and personality, YUE is not hesitant to express her love for him from the start. But before KIN can make up his mind on whether to accept her, the news of his younger brother’s death comes, causing him to become a totally different person. No one in the hospital including interns YEUNG PUI-CHUNG (Him Law) and HUNG MEI-SUET (Mandy Wong), YU’s younger sister, dares to get close to him. He is at the lowest ebb in life when YUE is diagnosed with a serious illness.
- Tavia Yeung ==> Kenneth Ma (admiration)
- Kenneth Ma <==> Him Law (mentor-student)
- Him Law ==> Tavia Yeung (clearly have a crush on)
- Catherine Chau ==> Kenneth Ma (one sided love)
- Tavia Yeung <==> Mary Hon (daughter-mother)
- Tavia Yeung <==> Mandy Wong (sisters)
- Gigi Wong <==> Kenneth Ma (mother-son)
- Paisley Wu ==> Derek Kwok (supervisor)
- Derek Kwok <==> Benjamin Yuen, Kenneth Ma (good friends)
- Ben Wong <==> Kenneth Ma (supervisor, ex-love rivals)
- Al Wai <==> Kenneth Ma (mentor-student)
- Al Wai <==> Tavia Yeung (father-daughter)
- Al Wai ==> Ben Wong (ex-supervisor)
- Kenneth Ma is a neurosurgeon
- Tavia Yeung is a cardiologist
- Mandy Wong is an intern in neurology.
- Him Law is an intern in neurology, but does not take his job seriously.
- Benjamin Yuen is a medical intern.
- Kenneth is romantically linked with Tavia, Mandy and Jessie
- Tavia is romantically linked with Kenneth and Him
- Mandy is romantically linked with Him and Kenneth.
- Mandy and Tavia are sisters
- Kenneth and Nathan Ngai are brothers. Nathan is an intern.
- Him has a crush on Tavia and is Mandy's boyfriend. He is also romantically linked with Candy Chang.
- Ben Wong a consultant physician in neurosurgery
- Raymond Cho is a consultant physician in cardiology. He is the boyfriend of Janet Chow.
- Derek Kwok and Paisley Wu have a relationship.
- Paisley is a matron
- Catherine Chau is a nurse and has a crush on Kenneth
- Al Wai and Mary Hon are Tavia/Mandy's parents.
- Gigi Wong is Kenneth's mother.
TVB WEEKLY ISSUE#765: Honoring Medical Heroes '36 Hours On Call'
(Featuring: Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Him Law, Mandy Wong)
- Tavia denies rumor with Him
- Tavia has own car, no need for Him drive her
- Mandy and Kenneth's kiss scene
- Him and Tavia filming
- Kenneth filming
- Blessing Ceremony
- End of Filming Dinner
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 22nd May 2013 - 11:26 PM|