[TVB-M] Let It Be Love - 4 In Love  , Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan, KennyWong, ElvinaKong, KingKong, RachelKan
Jan 5 2012, 06:30 PM
Group: Superior Admins
Joined: 25-October 06
Member No.: 2
Chinese Title: 4 In Love
English Title: Let It Be Love
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Notable: Valentine Day's special series
Producer: Jonathan Chik (Healing Hands II/III, The Gem of Life, When Heaven Burns)
RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 30, 2012
Wong Ka Hung
What makes two become one? Family background and social status? Expectations and opinions of others? Good timing? Or their physical attraction for each other? International-acclaimed artist TUNG OI-YIU (Charmaine Sheh) makes use of her die-hard supporter YU CHUN-TUNG (Moses Chan) to stop the gossips about her love affairs and thus to turn around her image. After spending a lot of time with him, she for the first time ever gets to know the taste of true love. Although she understands this is nothing more than a show, she finds it impossible to leave this man who may seem too ordinary. This is a city of a million kinds of love; some normal, some not so. Also in this drama series, sports commentator POON CHUN-HIM (Wong Tak Bun) has affection beyond friendship towards his best friend’s wife, FUNG YIU-DAN (Elvina Kong); tobacco control officer CHUNG PING-LEUNG (Wai Kar Hung) refuses to accept CHOW SZE-CHING (Tracy Ip) simply because she is five inches taller than him; investment banker LAM NIK-HANG (King Kong) and playgirl CHEUNG HEI-YIN (Rachel Kan) fall in lust then love with each other. What is love after all? An excuse or a weakness? A duty or a punishment?
- Charmaine Sheh <==> Moses Chan (lovers)
- Florence Kwok <==> Charmaine Sheh (manager, cousins)
- Lau Dan <==> Moses Chan (As if father-son)
- King Kong <==> Rachel Kan (lovers)
- Lau Dan <==> Mary Hon (admiration)
- Moses Chan <==> KK Cheung (good friends)
- Tracy Ip <=> Wai Kar Hung (lovers)
- Queenie Chu <==> Kenny Wong (lovers)
- Kenney Wong <==> Alvina Kong (lovers)
- Alvina Kong <==> Patrick Dunn (married)
- Charmaine Sheh is Emily Luk, an international superstar.
- Moses Chan is MK Boy "Chan Kwok Fai", he works as an auto mechanic in MongKok.
- Charmaine and Moses will develop a relationship.
- Kenny Wong is the lead anchor of sports news.
- Kenny is Queenie Chu's first boyfriend.
- Kenny and Elvina Kong will develop a relationship.
- King Kong is a financial talent and develops a relationship with Rachel Kan.
- Rachal Kan is a lawyer.
- Wai Kar Hung is Tracy's boyfriend and an FEHD officer working in the Tobacco Control Office.
- Florence Kwok is Charmaine's older cousin and her manager.
- Lau Dan and Mary Hon have a relationship.
TVB WEEKLY ISSUE#764: Lover's Fairy Tale
(Featuring: Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan)
- Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan filming
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 22nd May 2013 - 02:48 AM|