[TVB-M] Home Troopers - 居家兵團 [2010-11], Liza Wang, Ha Yu, Kevin Cheng, Bernice Liu
Nov 18 2010, 11:45 AM
Group: Superior Admins
Joined: 25-October 06
Member No.: 2
English Title: Home Troopers
Chinese Title: 居家兵團
Genre: Modern, Household theme
Producer: Lam Chi Wah (A Pillow Case of Mystery I&II, The Family Link, The Match-Maker Recipe)
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 27, 2010
All these years, LAI KA-KA (Liza Wang) has been looking after her family well. Both her husband CHU KOT HO (Ha Yu) and her eldest son CHU KOT CHING (Kevin Cheng) look up to her as their temporal and spiritual leader. Although KA is resolute in her belief that she has the best plans for her family, CHING secretly invests in a domestic cleaning agency without consulting her mother. When KA finds out, they have a terrible quarrel.
Suddenly, CHING's business partner KEI WING-FAT (Raymond Cho) disappears all of a sudden and puts him at substantial risk of bankruptcy. He has no choice but to run to KA for help. CHING immediately arranges for the whole family to share the work, hoping that this would help him out of crisis. Due to manpower shortages, CHING decides to hire FAT's girlfriend TUNG KAM-PO (Bernice Liu) as a temporary worker and later even falls in love with her.
On the other hand, KA's daughter CHU KOT YUNG (Mandy Wong) has been dating a married man TONG SHAU-LAI (Vincent Wong) while her youngest twin boys have spent too much time messing around with girls rather than concentrating on their studies.
Liza Wang <--> Ha Yu (husband-wife)
Liza Wang <--> Kevin Cheng (filial mother-son)
Liza Wang --> Bernice Liu (dislike)
Kevin Cheng <--> Bernice Liu (like each other)
Kevin Cheng <--> Daniel Chau, Ben Chau, Mandy Wong (siblings)
Daniel <--> Ben Chau (twins)
Daniel Chau --> Christine Kuo (crush)
Ha Yu <--> Mandy Wong (father-daugther, mutual understanding)
Timmy Hung --> Mandy Wong (crush)
Vincent Wong <-->Timmy Hung (sister-brother [mistake???])
Vincent Wong <--> Mandy Wong (secret lovers)
Vincent Wong <--> Claire Yiu (married couple)
Liza Wang --> Claire Yiu (spend postpartum with)
Liza Wang --> Angela Tong (support)
Liza Wang <--> Raymond Cho (dislike)
Raymond Cho <--> Bernice Liu (lovers)
- Ha Yu, Liza Wang, Kevin Cheng, Mandy Wong, Adrian Chau, and Daniel Chau will play a lower-middle class family.
- Ha Yu will play a retired government employee.
- Liza Wang will play the head of the household.
- Liza and Kevin Cheng will run a home service company, so the entire family will have to help out.
- Kevin and Bernice will have a love storyline.
- Kevin Cheng's character originally started a home service company with Raymond Cho, but Raymond Cho goes missing, so Kevin Cheng takes over the company.
- Bernice Liu will play an uneducated restaurant hostess. She will be the mother of a five or six-year-old boy, but she is not his biological mother, as she is helping someone else take care of him She was originally the girlfriend of Raymond, but later becomes Kevin Cheng's girlfriend. Because she has a criminal record from taking the blame for her father's crime, she is accepted by Liza. She is not really a bad girl; she just has many bumpy experiences in her life.
- Mandy will play a rather strong girl with a personality named Karen Chu Kot Yung. She will help her brother, Kevin Cheng, with the home service company.
- Christine Kuo will play a teacher from overseas, who is very simple. Most of her scenes will be with Adrian Chau and Daniel Chau.
- Timmy Hung will play a physical education teacher, who is rather soft-spoken and simple. He will like Mandy, but she likes someone else. He is very shy and does not have the courage to express his feelings towards Mandy, so he is just always on her side, supporting her.
- Peter Lai will play Bernice's bad father.
(credit: jse @ asianfanatics.net)
TVB WEEKLY #705
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 22nd May 2013 - 09:39 AM|