[TVB-M] Ghetto Justice II - 怒火街頭II , Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu, Sam Lee, Jazz Lam, Elena Kong, Christine Kuo
Jun 30 2012, 05:44 PM
Group: Superior Admins
Joined: 25-October 06
Member No.: 2
Chinese Title: 怒火街頭II
English Title: Ghetto Justice II
Related Series: Ghetto Justice
Genre: Modern, Law, Comedy, Drama
Producer: Tommy Leung (Golden Faith, The Drive of Life), Joe Chan (The Rippling Blossom, My Sister of Eternal Flower)
Production: October 2011 - January 2012
RELEASE DATE: JULY 30, 2012
Ching Ho Wai
After releasing from jail, LAW LIK-AH (Kevin Cheng) wants to start anew and he joins hand with his comrade WONG SZ-FU (Myolie Wu) to fight against injustice.
LIK-AH and SZ-FU soon become the “Condor Heroes” of Sham Shui Po but they have conflicting views on things all the time. To make the situation worse, LIK-AH’s ex-wife KING LING-LEI (Christine Kuo) suddenly returns from the USA and the relationship is put to the test. Meanwhile, they have offended the wealthy property developer by handling a building collapse case and LIK-AH’s life is in danger. Even his good friend TING KA-FU (Sam Lee), GEORGE MIKE JR. (Lam Chi Sin) and the newly-arrived policeman LEUNG PAU-SING (Raymond Cho) are embroiled in the legal battle. Will they be able to fight for the disadvantaged people with law in the end?
- Story continues from part 1 of 'Ghetto Justice'.
- Kevin and Myolie are now married
- Jazz is a judge and pursues Crystal Li
- Evergreen Mak is a lawyer
- Elena Kong is a lawyer
- Stephen Hyuhn is a lawyer
- Raymond Cho is a police officer, pursues Crystal Li
- Crystal Li is a sergeant in the police force.
- Sam Lee is a social worker
- JJ Jia is an immigrant from mainland China, has a crush on Sam.
- Elena and JJ are love rivals
- Elena is Sam's girlfriend
- Christine Kuo pretends to like Kevin
- Joyce, Sharon and Sek Sau makes guest appearances in the flashbacks, but does not actually appear in the sequel.
TVB WEEKLY #788: Love Critical Injury (ft. Myolie Wu & Kevin Cheng)
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 19th May 2013 - 01:33 PM|