[TVB-M] Daddy Good Deeds - 當旺爸爸  , HaYu, StevenMa,LindaChung,NancyWu,EvergreenMak,EdwinSiu,CillaKung
Feb 22 2012, 07:46 PM
Group: Superior Admins
Joined: 25-October 06
Member No.: 2
Chinese Title: 當旺爸爸
English Title: Daddy Good Deeds
Genre: Modern comedy, Family
Producer: Miu Siu Ching (Family Man, Love Bond, Forensic Heroes, BTROC, CBML)
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 19, 2012
Pawnbroker KO YEE-MAN (Ha Yu) regards his pawnshop as a people-helping rather than a profit-making business. He has a solution for every problem too, though he at times finds his three children’s problems a headache. His eldest son, KO WAI-TING (Mak Cheung Ching), has a happy marriage with WAN YUEN-HAN (Nancy Wu) but his career development is never smooth. KO YU-CHU (Linda Chung), his second daughter, has fallen in love with a married man. Fortunately her bitter foe LAM FAT (Steven Ma) comes to her help when she is feeling at a very low ebb. MAN’s youngest daughter, KO YU-PO (Cilla Kung), is a typical talker and slacker who has no sense of responsibility. When MAN’s long serving employee LAM AH-NUI (Chow Chung) and apprentice YIP KWAI (Edwin Siu) are faced with trouble, MAN also feels it is his responsibility to help. After all, they are all his loved ones. Should any of them is in need of support, he is readily happy to lead a helping hand, no matter how much it will cost him.
- Ha Yu ==> Steven Ma (future father-in-law)
- Ha Yu <==> Chow Chung (good friends)
- Ha Yu ==> Nancy Wu (father-in-law)
- Evergreen Mak ==> Ha Yu (Eldest Son)
- Evergreen Mak <==> Nancy Wu (loving married couple)
- Linda Chung ==> Ha Yu (second daughter)
- Cilla Kung ==> Ha Yu (youngest daughter)
- Linda Chung <==> Steven Ma (bickering pair, later lovers)
- Steven Ma <==> Edwin Siu (best friends)
- Edwin Siu ==> Linda Chung (crush on)
- Ha Yu has three children, Evergreen Mak, Linda Chung and Cilla Lok
- Linda is a policewoman and later transfer to CID.
- Linda will have a relationship with Steven Ma, Edwin Siu and Chris Lai
- Evergreen and Nancy Wu are married
- Steven is an assistant director working at TVB. He works part-time as a badminton instructor and a taxi driver.
- Steven is Sire Ma's ex-boyfriend
- Edwin is Steven's good friend, Sharon Chan's boyfriend and has a relationship with Linda.
- Costume Fitting
- Steven Ma filming
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 18th May 2013 - 03:38 AM|