[TVB-A] House of Harmony & Vengeance - 耀舞長安 , Bobby Au-Yeung, Myolie Wu, Linda Chung, Evergreen Mak, JJ Jia
Apr 14 2012, 03:52 PM
Group: Superior Admins
Joined: 25-October 06
Member No.: 2
Chinese Title: 耀舞長安
English Title: House of Harmony and Vengeance
Genre: Costume, Comedy
Producer: Nelson Cheung (Your Hired!, War of In Laws II, Sergeant Tabloid)
Production: May - August 2011
RELEASE DATE: APRIL 30, 2012
Passing himself off as Cheung Lai Yuen Conservatory Director KIU BO-LUNG (Mak Cheung Ching), street musician TAI MING-BUT (Bobby Au Yeung) successfully escapes the arrest of government officers.
On the other hand, the real LUNG has lost part of his memory in a fire, and is now working as a chef at a restaurant by the name of KO YAN. LUNG invites YAN to work at the kitchen of Cheung Lai Yuen, believing YAN’s musical achievement will help him move up the political ladder. What’s more, he breaks off YAN and BIN YUK-YIN’s (Linda Chung) engagement with a view to forestalling future problem. But YIN is not a person who will give up easily. She joins Cheung Lai Yuen, where she can get closed to LUNG. She meets woodcutter LEI TSOI-SHAN (Myolie Wu) there and the two soon become good friends. The relationship among SHAN, YIN, LUNG and YAN is not actually what it appears to be due to the swap in the two men’s identities. The true nature of their relationship is bound to come to light sooner or later, with the Belle Contest around the corner.
- Myolie Wu <==> Myolie Wu (Friends then Enemies)
- Bobby Au Yeung <==> Myolie Wu (bickering pair)
- Evergreen Mak <==> Bobby Au Yeung (Friends/Enemies, swap identities)
- Myolie Wu ==> Grace Wong (best friends)
- Myolie Wu <==> Yoyo Chen (healthy competition)
- Evergreen Mak <==> Angela Tong (bickering pair)
- William Chak <==> JJ Jia (using each other)
- JJ Jia <==> Sire Ma (love rivals)
- Sire Ma <==> Yoyo Chen (sisters)
- Kwok Fung <==> Angela Tong (admiration)
- Evergreen Mak <==> Linda Chung (admiration)
- KK Cheung <==> Bobby Au Yeung (Superior-Subordinate)
- Bobby Au Yeung <==> Kwok Fung (Father-Son)
- Bobby and Myolie are lovers.
- Linda has a crush on Bobby, later boyfriend.
- Evergreen and Linda has a relationship
- Myolie and Linda are good friends, but later fallout
- Bobby and Evergreen are close friends, but later fallout
- JJ Jia is natural enemies with both Myolie and Linda
- JJ and Jess are partner in crime to frame Linda
- William Chak and Sire are lovers
- Oscar and Yoyo are lovers
Info (Credit: Wiki)
- Bobby Au-yeung as Tai Chi-bat (戴志鈸) a leader of a performance troupe who later becomes an official working in the Music Bureau.
- Myolie Wu as Lee Joi-shan (利在山), an aspiring dancer who is mistaken as a boy in the beginning of the story.
- Linda Chung as Pin Yuk-yin (卞玉嫣), a professional dancer from the Chun Yat Yuen dance academy.
- Mak Cheung-ching as Lung Ba-tin (龍霸天), a talented musician from the Music Bureau.
- Sire Ma as Kuk Yuen-yuen (曲圓圓), a professional dancer from the Cheuk Lai Yuen dance academy. At 18 years old, she's the youngest dancer of the dance troupe. Yuen-yuen is extremely dependent on her older sister, who helps pay for Yuen-yuen's tuition at the dance academy.
- Yoyo Chen as Kuk Wan-wan (曲彎彎), Yuen-yuen's older sister. Independent and resolute, Wan-wan helps pay for Yuen-yuen's tuition at the dance academy. Also passionate about dancing, she later meets up with Yuen-yuen at the dance academy and becomes a student.
- Angela Tong as Chu Nau-yuet (朱妞月), Cheuk Lai Yuen dance troupe's strict teacher. Cheuk Lai Yuen is the best dance academy in Chang'an, the capital city of Tang China.
- Oscar Leung as Pin Yuk-long (卞玉郎), Yuk-yin's older brother and Wan-wan's lover. An ex-dancer, he currently performs as a juggler in the Music Bureau.
- William Chak as Ngo Suet-chung (敖雪松), Yuen-yuen's love interest. He is the image consultant and hair/costume designer for the dancers of the Music Bureau and the capital city's dance academies. Brought up in a household full of women, Suet-chung is knowledgeable in the arts of fashion and beauty.
- Grace Wong as Tai Ka-sau (戴嘉秀), Bat's younger sister and an aspiring dancer.
- Cheung Kwok-keung as Eunuch Ying (刑公公), the supervisor of the Music Bureau who has a hobby of collecting embroidery shoes. Ying is also the emperor's personal music teacher and the empress dowager's favourite servant.
- Kwok Fung as Tai Tit-doh (戴鐵刀), Bat's father.
- Jess Shum as Shum Lai-kuen (沈麗娟), Nau-yuet's main rival. She is the teacher of Chun Yat Yuen's dance troupe.
- JJ Jia as Lau Cheuk-law (柳灼蘿), Yuk-yin's opponent. Also part of Chun Yat Yuen's dance troupe, she schemes her way to make it as the top dancer of the troupe.
- Kelvin Leung as Tai Chi-tung (戴志銅), Bat's youngest brother.
- Stephen Wong as Tai On-nam (戴岸南), Bat's younger adopted brother and an inventor.
Casting (Credit: Wiki)
Producer Nelson Cheung cast Bobby Au-yeung, Moses Chan, and Myolie Wu in the lead roles in November 2010. Cheung planned to cast Sheren Tang in another lead role, but Tang was already booked to film for Mainland Chinese period drama Qing Cheng Xue during the same time as House's filming schedule. Cheung then casted Linda Chung to replace Tang. To focus on his coffee shop business, Chan withdrew from the production in early April 2011, a month before filming commenced. TVB's Production Department supervisor Tommy Leung then offered Bowie Lam the role, but Lam rejected the offer, stating that he has already accepted to film a Mainland Chinese production. Suggested by Au-yeung, the role was then offered to Mak Cheung-ching, who accepted it two weeks before filming. Before the casting of Mak, Cheung has once considered Pierre Ngo for the role, and even sought for the script to be rewritten to accommodate Ngo.
- Costume Fitting
- Series Info + Casting
- Filming + Bobby's Birthday
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 22nd May 2013 - 02:33 AM|