Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Selena Li Will Marry Kenneth Ma 50 Years Later if Still Single, Thursday January 31, 2013
aZnangel
post Jan 31 2013, 11:42 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40562
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Selena Li Will Marry Kenneth Ma 50 Years Later if Still Single

Kenneth Ma, Selena Li and Katy Kung attended an event in Ho Man Tin. As Patrick Tang's ex-girlfriends, Selena and Katy were not embarrassed to be at the same event at all. Selena even took her rumor with Kenneth out to joke with, she laughed: "My fans said Kenneth is the 'Best Deal' (suen poon) and told us to start dating. I told Kenneth if we're still single 50 years later, then we'll get married!"

Katy joined in on the fun and laughed she thinks Kenneth is the 'Best Deal' too. She exposed Kenneth asked for her phone number: "He told me to tell you all that he just got my phone number. We've known each other for a long time though." Earlier good friend Elaine Yiu made an innuendo about Patrick and rumored girlfriend Kayi Cheung to defend Katy. Elaine said Patrick liked to 'cut steak'. Katy said: "She (Elaine) has a very good character, we are very good friends. Thank her for trying to defend me. (Do you know if Patrick is in a relationship?) We don't keep in touch, I don't know."
Go to the top of the page

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aZnangel for this useful post:
cindylee, julie504, miaomiao, Orchidz, R.E.D
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 1st September 2014 - 08:49 PM