Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Sammi Cheng's <LOVE MI> World Tour at HK Coliseum, Wednesday December 24, 2009 Hong Kong
aZnangel
post Dec 25 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40564
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Sammi Cheng's <LOVE MI> World Tour at HK Coliseum

<LOVE MI SAMMI CHENG WORLD TOUR> was held last night at Hong Kong Coliseum. Sammi appeared in a space-suit costume and descended from above the stage to start off the concert. She was wearing a flashy hat, space-suit and silver-white leggings with long boots. Sammi started the show by asking the audience if she was hot enough? Her two fast songs <Chotto Et Cetera> and <Ding Ding Dong> was a warm up for audience, she then performed <Chemistry> following the warm up.

Sammi laughed and said: "For this concert, because I am getting old, a month ago I already started training. I feel great pressure worrying if the concert would get as good response as the last one." It was once rumored that this concert was a "Gospel Concert", so there is a portion in the concert for gospel songs including <Crime & Punishment>, <God Has Prepared> and <Believers Have Love>.

Besides having her parents support, Sammi's old love Andy Hui also attended to show his support, but his girlfriend was not seen to have joined him. Sammi is a Christian and because of her religion, she only prayed to herself in the corner facing the wall at the blessing ceremony for her concert.
Go to the top of the page

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aZnangel for this useful post:
archeryfroze, idac, minht, monicassam, shine
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 2nd October 2014 - 01:22 AM