Rules of “Artist Couple” Forum, Must Read
Oct 21 2007, 12:02 AM
Group: Premium Members
Joined: 27-October 06
From: Place where O2 exist
Member No.: 15
Rules of “Artist Couples” Forum
This sub-forum allows you to discuss any Artist Couples that are officially dating or married.
When Starting a Topic:
1. Please be sure that there are no duplicated topics. Take the time to do a search before creating a new topic.
2. Topic Title: “State the name of the couple”
Topic Description: Type in their status. For example, officially dating, officially married, engaged, children?.
3. Text Box:
- Provide a picture of the couple (can be 2 separate pictures or a picture of them both together).
- Provide information about them. Eg. When they started dating/engaged/married.
1. Please do not Spam
2. Provide a good response answering to the questions asked by the topic starter, or your response to the issue, in this case, the couple.
3. Use the Pictorium. Do not post pictures without any comments to it! If you plan on posting single pictures and not comment, post them in the Pictorium.
-------Failure to follow these rules can result in a warning and/or deletion of your thread-------
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to sk* for this useful post:killler3156
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now (EST): 24th May 2013 - 11:03 AM|