Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Park Bo Young expresses frustration toward some of her fans, Monday February 25, 2013 Korea
wendy
post Feb 24 2013, 11:46 PM
Post #1

:D @>~~~
Group Icon

Group: Elite Admins
Thank(s): 4989
Member No.: 127

Country

Mood

Staff of the Year AEU Radio DJ Top Staff

Source: Segye News
Credit: allkpop

Park Bo Young expresses frustration toward some of her fans

Actress Park Bo Young expressed her frustration towards some of her fans on the issue of dating.

“It hasn’t been too long ago,” she confessed, revealing that she had dated recently during her appearance on MBC’s ‘Entertainment Relay‘. “I don’t mind dating or talking about it, but my fans don’t like it,” the actress continued, revealing that some of her fans weren’t too thrilled with her mindset. “They tell me, ‘please stop speaking about it’, but don’t I have to get married too?”

She definitely has a point, but it’s also natural to feel some degree of protectiveness towards your idol. What do you think?
Go to the top of the page

If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 27th August 2014 - 09:53 AM