Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Niki Chow gains 3 pounds after consuming 7 CNY cakes, Wednesday January 25, 2012
aZnangel
post Jan 25 2012, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40562
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

Source: Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Niki Chow gains 3 pounds after consuming 7 CNY cakes

Niki Chow, who is currently shooting TVB new series Policewoman's Love Battlefield, had a rare three day off to celebrate the Lunar New Year with her family. She did not leave her house during her three day break, and had 5 turnip cakes, 2 CNY cakes and resulted her in gaining 3 pounds. Niki is most concerned about having a 'bag face'.

Earlier Niki took some time off to learn how to pick orchid flowers with a plant instructor, so she can use them to decorate her home. The instructor praised that she had a natural talent, which made Niki excited that she gave her flower a name "Butterfly Loves Flower", named after poet Li Qingzhao's poem. Today, Niki will get back to work on her new series. This year, she prepared a 5 figure sum worth of 'lai see' (red envelopes) to give out to the crew. She laughed: "Although I'm already giving out lai see even before I'm married, but it is enjoyable, I hope to continue giving them out every year!"
Go to the top of the page

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aZnangel for this useful post:
cindylee, Eddy, miaomiao, Orchidz, R.E.D
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 1st September 2014 - 02:31 AM