Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Michelle Reis Spills Secrets on Relationships with Married Men & Leon Lai, Thursday December 7, 2006 Hong Kong
aZnangel
post Dec 7 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40562
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

Credit: Jayne @ http://www.jaynestars.com/
Source: Ming Pao

Michelle Reis Spills Secrets on Relationships with Married Men & Leon Lai

The 36 year-old Michelle Reis Lee Ka Yan won the 1988 Miss Hong Kong pageant crown when she was only 18 years old. In the blink of an eye, 18 years have passed, but Michelle has always been acknowledged as a public beauty.

Michelle recently accepted an interview on Stephen Chan’s “Be My Guest,” where she spoke about her last 6 relationships over the past 18 years. Michelle talked openly about the time she was involved with Lau Luan Hung, who was married at the time, branding her as a “mistress” in many people’s minds.

Michelle also revealed her other high profile relationships with Ngai Chun and Leon Lai Ming. Michelle acknowledged that she is currently dating tycoon, Hiu Jun Hung for 7 months, although they do not plan on getting married.

Before entering the Miss Hong Kong pageant, Michelle had dated Ngai Chun [the current boyfriend of Vivian Chow Wai Man]. However, Ngai could not accept Michelle’s transition from being a student to a public personality. Due to their relationship being thrown in the limelight and immense public pressure, they broke up.

As for going out with Leon Lai Ming, Michelle said they did not officially date. However, both Michelle and Leon shared mutual feelings for each other. However, the public always perceived them as having dated each other, so they went along with it and pretended they were dating each other.

In 1989, Michelle started dating Lau Luan Hung, who was married to Bo Wing Kam at the time. Michelle and Mr. Lau’s relationship lasted for several years and they continue to remain friends today.

Michelle was attracted by Mr. Lau’s aggressive attitude in life, as well as his sensitivity and kind treatment towards her. Among the gifts that Mr. Lau bestowed on Michelle was a 2400 sq feet luxury apartment. However Michelle’s most memorable experience was one night, the electricity stopped running in her building, yet Mr. Lau walked up 20 flights of stairs to deliver noodles for her to eat.

Michelle broke up with Mr. Lau because he was involved with other women at the time. She could not accept his ability to share his love with multiple women at the same time. When Michelle was involved with Mr. Lau, she did not have direct confrontations with his ex-wife, Bo Wing Kam. But Michelle admits that due to her relationship with Mr. Lau, Bo Wing Kam suffered emotionally. This was something which Michelle did not understand at the time because she was too involved in the relationship with Mr. Lau.

In 1998, Michelle dated model Perry Chan Ping Chi, who was younger than her by 5 years. This relationship did not last long.

In 2005, Michelle once again became involved with another married man, Pong Wai Yan, who is married to Wong Mei Yee. In the interview, Stephen Chan did not directly mention Mr. Pong’s name, but he commented that Michelle seems to often fall for married men? Isn’t she afraid of being criticized as a “third party” or “mistress” by other people?

Michelle’s response was that she is accustomed to others’ criticism of her. However, Michelle was only willing to admit that her past involvement with Mr. Lau hurt his ex-wife, Bo Wing Kam. She is willing to take 50% of that responsibility.

In regards to her involvement with another married man [speculated to be Mr. Pong], the man said that he was not in a happy marriage. She is not trying to justify her actions, but at the time, he showed her a piece of paper that he claimed to be divorce papers. However reality turned out to be different [he was still married]. Michelle claims she was the one hurt in this relationship and will be more careful in the future.

Turning to the present, Michelle has been dating Hui Chun Hung for the last 7 months. Michelle blushed at the mention that Mr. Hui will also be watching the “Be My Guest” interview. Mr. Hui said that he and Michelle were brought together by fate and they met at the perfect time.

Michelle and Mr. Hui started their relationship through the exchange of SMS text messages. Mr. Hui is a “Mr. Nice Guy” as he is very attentive and cherishes her deeply. Earlier this year, on Michelle’s birthday, ex-boyfriend Mr. Lau had placed a TV commercial to wish her happy birthday and called himself “The One.” Later, Mr. Hui was spotted driving with the license plate “ME 2,” but Michelle explained that Mr. Hui had always owned this license plate years ago and it was not in response to Mr. Lau’s actions.

Will Michelle and Mr. Hui get married? Michelle replied, “I don’t think I am the type of woman who needs marriage. I treasure my own cozy nest. I really do not want to give that up and move out to live with another person.”
Go to the top of the page

If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 2nd September 2014 - 12:27 PM