Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Louis Koo & Jessica Hsuan, DIF 4, Men's Best Friend, A Step Into the Past, CBWH
aZnangel
post Dec 3 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40561
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

(lol i think Louis looks like Kenneth Ma in the one on the right)

They are one of everyone's favorite couples ... lol but to me, I think they are ok, i'm not all that crazy for them. Maybe its cuz i didnt watch DIF4 (well i did, but i was very young and forgot everything) so i dont feel for them. lol and when i saw ASITP, jessica's character was annoying.. the first character of hers that got on my nerves..couldn't stand her "da siu jeh" behavior... so i didnt like LJ much in there either..

anyways .. yup so what do u all think?

By Nukaew:

Anyone like this couple as I do?

In real Life they are just good friend.Jessica mentions that their relationship is Brother-Brother > Brother sister.Louis feels that Jessica is a boy 57.gif

In my dream, LJ are always love couple angel.gif

Although louis & Jessica didn't end up together in DIF4 but who can forget them in that hospital scene?

List of LJ series
-Class of Distinction
-Happy Harmony
-Cold Blood Warm Heart
-A Recipe for The Heart
-Man's Best Friend
-DIF 4
-A Step Into The Past

Threads merged.

This post has been edited by Č▀aby«ainČ: Aug 30 2007, 06:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to MiniAngel for this useful post:
yoyoyomonkeysss
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 21st August 2014 - 02:59 PM