Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Kim Jong Kook Regrets Not Wooing Yoon Eun Hye Back Then, Friday December 5, 2008 Korea
wendy
post Dec 4 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #1

:D @>~~~
Group Icon

Group: Elite Admins
Thank(s): 5013
Member No.: 127

Country

Mood

Staff of the Year AEU Radio DJ Top Staff

Credit: Coolsmurf

Kim Jong Kook Regrets Not Wooing Yoon Eun Hye Back Then

Singer Kim Jong Kook revealed on MBC Golden Fishery shown last night that with regards to his scandal with Yoon Eun Hye in the past, he regrets not making the most out of the golden opportunity presented to him.

Kim Jong Kook was guest on the 3rd December episode of Golden Fishery revealing, “Yoon Eun Hye is my ideal kind of girl. Not too skinny and has a good figure. She is very courteous and knows her manners. Back in the Xman days, Kang Ho Dong once said if we had gotten married, he would give us his wrestling cloth (symbol of his wrestling days). In Xman, Eun Hye was my girlfriend and I hated others saying that they like her or something similar.”

Kim Jong Kook also admitted to seeing Yoon Eun Hye in private and Ho Dong asked, “Did you felt it was a pity that you didn’t grab hold of the fate with Yoon Eun Hye?” Kim Jong Kook paused for a while before replying, “I am really regretting it frankly”, his honest answer generating laughter all around.

Kim Jong Kook joked, “I never watched her (Yoon Eun Hye) dramas but I felt like I had been forgotten and my position was taken up by others. Eun Hye, are you busy recently? Let’s have a meal if you have time to spare.”
Go to the top of the page

If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 26th November 2014 - 03:39 AM