Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Joe Cheng in search for perfect girlfriend before 40 years old, Tuesday April 7, 2009 Taiwan
wendy
post Apr 6 2009, 10:04 PM
Post #1

:D @>~~~
Group Icon

Group: Elite Admins
Thank(s): 4995
Member No.: 127

Country

Mood

Staff of the Year AEU Radio DJ Top Staff

Source: Mingpao
Translation by Kassy @ http://asianfanatics.net
PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Joe Cheng in search for perfect girlfriend before 40 years old; Releasing his charm by carrying his fan in the public

Taiwanese popular idol Zheng Yuan Chang (Xiao Zong) appeared in Island Resort Mall yesterday for the [Zheng Yuan Chang Ė Be My Baby] event, choosing his ideal lover, attracting 300 fans to attend the event, the hall and the second floor of the mall were bursting with crowd. Xiao Zong is very well aware of what he should do by charming his fans, once he has made his appearance he uses Cantonese to greet his fans: [I am Xiao Zong, Iím very happy!]. While he was playing games with his fans, he let his fans do whatever to him without getting angry, he also takes the initiative to hug his fans, when they were having fun, he even carries a female fan, stirring up the crowd.

Xiao Zong, who was startled by the fans when they invited him to their home, has to act out a scene with all the 8 contestants. The fans were fully using their charm to attract their idol, to see who will get picked by Xiao Zong to be the ideal lover. In the end the fan who proposes to Xiao Zong by going down on one knee won the competition. Xiao Zong and the fans were very focus with their scenes, when asked whether he really loves acting, he says: [I find it very interesting, so I will try my best to accommodate them in creating humors and rise up the atmosphere. Some fans are very straightforward; I was startled when I was being invited back to their home, because no girls have ever invited me alone to their home before, only in group.]

Secret nicknames for his girlfriend
In real life, he wonít call his girlfriend as typical as [baby] or [Honey], he has his own personal secret nickname, and since it is a secret of course he wonít reveal it to us. About his own ideal baby, she has to have a face and brain of an angel, kind-hearted, filial and optimistic instead of pessimistic because he most afraid of girls who will easily cry, having tantrums and threatening him with life and death, then she has to have a nice body figure too. So does it means she has to have a full size breast? He says: [No need, as long as it matches well (with the whole body].] But, until now he still hasnít find his ideal girlfriend yet, Xiao Zong says: [If I still havenít find my ideal baby before Iím 40 years old, then I wonít believe thereís a perfect girlfriend in this world. To be honest at the moment, I still donít believe it does, last time my previous girlfriend only has the brain and heart of the angel.]

Doesnít believe Eddie Peng and Jolin Tsai are dating
About the fall out rumor between his best friend Eddie Peng and his manager is because he wants to date Jolin Tsai, Xiao Zong has not heard that rumor before and he also doesnít believe that they are dating, he jokes and says: [Isnít Jolin Tsai dating me?] He says that he will not ask Eddie Peng about his rumors and he also reveals that he (Eddie Peng) is in a good mood, when he asked him to have dinner or watch a movie together, he (Eddie Peng)has also agree to do so.
Go to the top of the page

If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 19th September 2014 - 06:48 AM