Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape

Closed TopicStart new topic
HK E-News Forum Rules, Must Read.
aZnangel
post Oct 26 2006, 02:33 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40567
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

HK E-News Forum Rules

BASIC RULES
1. Respect & Friendliness :: Please be polite and post appropriate comments. We do not want to see any swearing or any rude comments, respect each other and the artistes.
2. Strictly NO SPAMMING :: If your post is under 10 words, off topic or unrelated to the news, it is considered spam.
3. Reposting Articles :: Please give credit where it's due. Crediting aZnangel or AsianEU would do just fine.

STAY ON TOPIC! : IF NOT = SPAM
Do not say "I cannot wait to watch the series" , "when is the series coming out", "I love XYZ.. they are best", or anything along those lines in a news article! It has nothing to do with the article and shows you are spamming. If you have other comments relating to the news article along with "i can't wait for this" , that is fine. Otherwise spam.

TRANSLATING MISTAKES: PM ME ABOUT IT
Please everyone, I do make mistakes. If you find a mistake in the article. Do not make a post about it without replying to the article itself. PM ME (aZnangel) about the mistake, so I could change it ASAP! If you post it in the article, I may not be able to see it... therefore mistake is not going to be corrected.

COPYING & PASTING: : DON'T BE ONE OF THEM.
We have caught many many copy and pasters. We banned and wiped out many members, don't be one of them! DON'T COPY AND PASTE. Details HERE.

Enjoy reading the news! smile.gif

This post has been edited by R.E.D: Nov 8 2012, 02:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to MiniAngel for this useful post:
2816, ailyeric, avinafay, , Christine28, , , deedeehu, R.E.D, Edward, , , , juzabum, Miss Angel x, kingkongit27, , , , , , PunkieŽ, , , swu118, tealbbyx3, , , ToriSky, wendy,
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 22nd November 2014 - 11:28 AM