Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Glora Tang of Vancouver Crowned 'Miss Chinese International 2013', Sunday February 24, 2013
aZnangel
post Feb 24 2013, 08:01 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40567
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao (images)
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

(click to enlarge pics)

Glora Tang of Vancouver Crowned 'Miss Chinese International 2013'

Last night Miss Chinese International Pageant 2013 was held at TVB City, the 16 contestants coming from all over the world competed for the MCI title and HK$1.4 million award and prizes. The MCs were Eric Tsang, Sharon Chan and Sammy Leung. The judge panel included TVB actresses Fala Chen, Koni Lui, Christine Kuo, Whitney Hui and Jacqueline Chong and Kenneth Ma.

RESULTS
MCI 2013 winner: Glora Tang #16 (Vancouver, Canada)

First Runner-up: Denise Tan #6 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

Second Runner-up: Carat Cheung #5 (Hong Kong)

Miss Friendship: Lauren Weinberger #7 (Los Angeles, California USA)

Star of Tomorrow award: Jessica Song #15 (Toronto, Canada)

Media Popularity award: Jacky Cai #9 (Melbourne, Australia)

(** See all 16 contestants here **)

Glora Tang had a sweet smile and an average body figure, she performed appropriately for the occasion throughout the night. For her talent performance, she did a jump rope dance showing off her youthfulness and sexiness. Glora expressed using fluent Cantonese that she considered competing in Miss Hong Kong before, but she ultimately decided for MCI instead.

Miss HK Carat Cheung was constantly trying to 'push up' her chest and stand out throughout the night. She tried sweet talking the guest judge Kenneth Ma, but unfortunately she only won second runner-up! The first round was for the contestants to introduce themselves, Carat was dressed in a low-cut outfit, showing off her 32 inch upper body measurements, but the other contestants weren't dressed as sexily as her. Later during the self-elected costume round, the contestants chose Snow White, school uniform and other casual outfits, but Carat chose to wear a bikini to show off her meat. Finally in the talent performance, Carat again showed off her chest and performed belly-dancing. She followed the beat in the music, flinging her body left and right, stealing the limelight again and again.

(click to enlarge photos)

As one of the judges, Kenneth felt the results were fair. In regards to being praised as the 'suen poon' the entire night, Kenneth laughed it's just everyone trying to be polite to him. When speaking of Carat 'confessing her love' to him? He said: "Just savvy speech! Well no, don't scare her!" Carat expressed she's happy to be the second runner-up and did not think she was dragged down because she was too sexy. It was said she was trying to push up her giant chest? She said: "Just different costumes! (Did you add padding?) I did what I should do. The clothing were arranged by the organizers. (You took so much initiative towards Kenneth?) He's so talented and got so many fans, I'm just one of his fans too!"

2005 MCI second runner-up, Fala Chen was one of the judges as well. She appeared in a black and white tube dress to match her HK$15 million worth of jewelry. Yesterday it was also her 31st birthday (Feb 24th), Fala smiled and expressed Dr. Norman Leung and the other guests already opened champagne to celebrate with her. She said: "Today is very special because I started out from MCI myself and later it even changed my direction, I just feel its especially meaningful. (What did your boyfriend do for your birthday?) We haven't celebrated yet. (Suddenly get married?) Nope, don't scare me."
Go to the top of the page

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aZnangel for this useful post:
cindylee, R.E.D
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 26th November 2014 - 07:04 PM