Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Fred Cheng's First Radio Interview, Takes Pictures of the Media for Memories, Tuesday July 9, 2013
aZnangel
post Jul 9 2013, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40564
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Fred Cheng's First Radio Interview, Takes Pictures of the Media for Memories

After the premiere of Voice of Stars[, Fred Cheng rises to popularity and has gained loads of support from Netizens. Yesterday he was invited to Metro Radio for an interview and because it was such a refreshing moment for him, he quickly took out his phone to take pictures of the reporters for memories. He said: "I have never been interviewed by the media before. I really want to take a picture to keep for memories. Although after Voice of Stars aired I haven't been offered any music-related jobs yet, I have indeed caught some attention and was invited to take part in this interview. Many citizens told me to add oil. I'm so touched."

Fred is currently practicing on his singing for the recording of episode 3 this Sunday. "I watched the preview of episode 2 on TV and was touched to tears. I greatly anticipate the broadcast. (Are you more confident now?) Not necessarily, there will be two new contestants in episode 3, there are still many unknown factors."

TVB actor Hoffman Cheng had also participated in the audition, but did not make it into the final. He indirectly criticized on Weibo that there was some dark secret. Fred said: "He is an extremely good singer and an experienced performer. I look forward to his opportunity to perform on stage. I don't think there was cheating going on, the whole show is very real. There is a live studio audience and judges, can't fake it. As for the judges' negative comments getting cut out from the actual broadcast, I think its just because they have to keep the show within a reasonable time." One of the judges on the show, Eric Moo, said he wanted to invite Fred to be his guest performer at his concert. Asked if there had been any record companies whom had approached him? He said: "Launching an album is something I want to do, but I don't think if I will have that opportunity. I have always been part of a band, I paly the guitar, but no record company has approached me yet."

It was rumored Fred and Paul Chun's daughter Lesley Chiang have been secretly dating for two years. Lesley even left a message on her "boyfriend" Facebook after the show, "Proud of You". Reporters contacted Lesley yesterday to confirm. She denied: "We are not dating, but we have hanged out with just the two of us. He is a very attentive guy, a gentleman."
Go to the top of the page

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aZnangel for this useful post:
cindylee, lovingjay, miaomiao, R.E.D
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 19th September 2014 - 10:51 AM