Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Damian Lau and Idy Chan will have a bed scene, Thursday January 19, 2012
aZnangel
post Jan 19 2012, 09:51 PM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Superior Admins
Thank(s): 40567
Member No.: 2

Country

Mood

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Damian Lau and Idy Chan will have a bed scene

Damian Lau is very 'lucky' in TVB new pre-modern series The Prominent Family. Aside from pairing up with Idy Chan once again, Damian will also have four other wives -- Mary Hon, Elena Kong, Tavia Yeung and JJ Jia. The age ranges from young to old. He laughed and said he can highlight the spirit of brotherhood in Chinese men through this role. As for luck of having so many wives, he laughed: "It's not a benefit to me! It's a benefit to them!"

Damian said his collaboration with Idy this time around sparked more than last time: "Because we have a bed scene, I have one with all my wives. Also my role has large emotional variations, I will be crying crazily!" Idy laughed and said in reality, Damian should find a young girl to moisten himself. He immediately replied: "Can just dream about it! Not necessary, I can't handle it!"
Go to the top of the page

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aZnangel for this useful post:
flowerlady, lovingjay, Orchidz, R.E.D, xxcoupexx
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 24th October 2014 - 06:58 AM