Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
Barbie Hsu: I am not pregnant yet; Barbie’s baby rumours escalate, Friday February 1, 2013 Taiwan
wendy
post Feb 1 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #1

:D @>~~~
Group Icon

Group: Elite Admins
Thank(s): 5013
Member No.: 127

Country

Mood

Staff of the Year AEU Radio DJ Top Staff

Credit: xinmsn, xinmsn

Barbie Hsu: I am not pregnant yet

It’s another false alarm in baby news after Barbie Hsu denied being pregnant. The actress emphasised on her microblog: “Please be patient. I’ll announce personally if I have any good news. I don’t want this ‘misunderstanding’ to stress me up.

The Taiwanese artiste, who is well-known for her role as Shan Cai in Taiwanese idol drama Meteor Garden, recently rejected an invitation to reunite onstage with former onscreen co-stars, boyband F4 for Jiangsu TV’s Spring Festival Gala next month. This immediately sparked a flurry of speculation that Barbie is finally pregnant with her first child.

According to an insider, most of Barbie’s friends in Beijing are already aware of this good news but she refused to disclose the news to the public due to the “three months rule” (according to old age beliefs, sharing the news before one becomes three months pregnant would lead to a miscarriage).

Talks are rife that she would dedicate most of her time to take care of her pregnancy and has declined all future work assignments.

However, the rumours have effectively been quashed, following Barbie’s clarification on her microblog post on Tuesday.

The 36-year-old spurred countless baby rumours ever since she openly expressed her desire to have a child after marrying Chinese businessman Wang Xiaofei in March 2011. In order to conceive, the petite actress who was once a vegetarian even changed her eating habits by consuming meat in order to gain weight.

Barbie Hsu’s baby rumours escalate

Taiwanese artiste Barbie Hsu is still widely believed to be having a bun in the oven, even after repeated clarifications about the baby rumours. When asked on the speculations, the actress’ mum apparently made a Freudian slip.

“What can I say now? If the situation turns out to be different after some time, wouldn’t that be embarrassing?” said Hsu’s mum, hinting that Barbie is indeed pregnant.

Besides, her mum recently stepped forward to explain that Barbie was “feeling unwell” when the actress was absent from the late Taiwanese television magnate Yang Deng Kui’s memorial concert.

The 36-year-old is reportedly not accepting any new job offers at the moment, and the baby rumours were further fuelled when she rejected an invitation to attend Jiangsu TV’s Spring Festival Gala.

Although Barbie refuted the “false reports” via her microblog and promised to announce the good news should there be any, many believe that she is hiding “the truth” because she is not three-months pregnant yet.
Go to the top of the page

If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 27th November 2014 - 05:31 AM