Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Asian News Rules

All members must follow these Rules listed below:

1. Respect and Friendliness - Please be polite and post appropriate comments. We do not want to see any swearing or any rude comments, respect each other and the artistes.
2. Strictly NO SPAMMING! If your posts are 10 words or less it is considered spam. 3 of more of your posts are spams? = WARNING.
3. Members are not allowed to Create Topics in this Forum. This is to avoid double posting. Also to maintain the organization of the forum, prevent it to get messy or confusing.
4. Please Stay on Topic. Offtopic posts will be considered as spam.
*NO "I can't wait for this series/movie to air" posts = offtopic. You can say this, but must include other comments about the News itself!
*Do not talk about different things that do not relate to the particular news. You can add those type of comments, to expand on your comment on the News.
5. Crediting - If reposted, Please credit translator of all AEU Translated news.
6. Have fun and Enjoy reading the news! :D

Asian News Forum update page

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
90s Pop Singer Tommy Page Commits Suicide at 46, Monday March 6, 2017
R.E.D
post Mar 6 2017, 04:48 AM
Post #1

Elite Member
Group Icon

Group: Elite Moderators
Thank(s): 7186
Member No.: 2,491

Country

Mood

Continued Standard of Excellence Staff of the Month Contributor Top Staff Happy Chinese New Year 2015

Source: Mailonline/Appledaily

The singer, best known for his 1990 hit "Iíll Be Your Everything", was found dead of an apparent suicide in New York on Friday, Billboard reports. He is survived by his husband Charlie and their three children.

According to a Facebook post by journalist Michael Musto, which has since been taken down, Tommy had been battling depression. The New Jersey born star once toured with New Kids On The Block and co-wrote his number one hit I'll Be Your Everything with band members Jordan Knight and Danny Wood.

Tommy later pursued a career as a music executive but continued to record nine studio albums and carried on touring. While working for Warner Bros./Reprise Records the star helped shape the careers of artists including Michael Buble, Alanis Morissette, Josh Groban, David Foster and Green Day.

In 2011 he joined Billboard as associate publisher and promoted to publisher the following year. 'We are all morning the loss of our friend and colleague Tommy Page,' Billboard Entertainment Group President John Amato said in a statement. 'He was a magnetic soul and a true entertainer. Our thoughts are with his family.'

Tommy was a frequent visitor to Hong Kong, in 1992, he did an MV and sang "I'm Always Dreaming Of You" with Sally Yeh. When his death was announced, reporter contacted Sally Yeh. Sally said "I am deeply upset . May he rest in peace. I treasure every moment we worked together. He was kind and sincere. His bright and sunny smile was from his heart. He is in heaven now. He will be a sweet angel. I send my condolences to his family, and I will remember him forever."
Go to the top of the page

The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to R.E.D for this useful post:
wednesday123456
If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 28th March 2017 - 08:46 AM