Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Digg this topic · Save to del.icio.us · Slashdot It · Post to Technorati · Post to Furl · Submit to Reddit · Share on Facebook · Fark It · Googlize This Post · Add to ma.gnolia · Tag to Wink · Add to MyWeb · Add to Netscape
2PM’s Nichkhun nominated + awarded “Most Influential Person” for Thailand’s Kerd Awards, Saturday March 31, 2012 Korea
Judie
post Mar 30 2012, 11:31 PM
Post #1

The Smart Twin ^_^
Group Icon

Group: Inactive Members
Thank(s): 607
Member No.: 208

Country

Mood

Moderator of the Month AEU Radio DJ

Credit: allkpop

2PM’s Nichkhun nominated for Thailand’s Kerd Awards

Popular Hallyu group 2PM‘s Nichkhun was nominated in Thailand’s Kerd Awards.

The Kerd Awards is an award ceremony that is led by Thailand’s popular entertainer and television host, Woody. There are seven award categories: Born to grasp the main scene, Born to be be famous, Born to be a comedian, Born to pop, Born to be giver, Born to be together, and Born to be hot. Thailand’s most influential people were nominated in the categories and Thai fans will be able to vote in each category through SMS.

Fans of 2PM will not find it difficult to see why Nichkhun was nominated for such an award, as he has taken part in numerous activities as a part of 2PM and as an individual. He has endorsed numerous products in Thailand and even acted in a movie recently. On March 29th, Nichkhun will be attending the event in Thailand, and will be returning to Korea after the ceremonies take place on the 30th.

In regards to the nomination, Nichkhun commented “I am very nervous and overwhelmed that I am not only invited to such a large award ceremony, but also nominated for an award. I am very thankful for the nomination and it is a great honor. I would also like to thank my fans who always support me. Thank You.

For those of you who would like to know more about the Kerd Awards, you can check out the details here.

In related news, 2PM is currently preparing for their fan meeting that will take place on April 1st.

Credit: allkpop

2PM’s Nichkhun awarded “Most Influential Person” at Thailand’s Kerd Awards!

Earlier it was reported that 2PM‘s Nichkhun was nominated at the prestigious Thailand’s Kerd Awards. Well, Hottests can put your hands up in celebration as Nichkhun won the grand prize award of “Most Influential Person“!

While accepting the award, Nichkhun stated: “I’m just a child who always gives my full effort to those that I love. This is for the people who love me, for all my fans, and for the Thai people to make them proud. This award gives me so much motivation to continue to proudly work hard. I wish everyone good health and Thank you.

Shortly thereafter, he wrote on his personal twitter: “Thanks to everyone for their moral support this award means so much to me. I would also like to give thanks to @Woodytalk. Again, thank you to all of you who came out to the awards ceremony today. Thank you HOTTEST! ♥

Congratulations to Nichkhun!
Go to the top of the page

If you would like to read the other replies of this topic you need to be a Registered Member!

If you are already a Member then please Login otherwise Register an Account to join our community
smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now (EST): 23rd October 2014 - 11:29 AM